The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Is it really work? 2 hours per week breh. Free promotion also.

I agree about the promotion part cause the 5150 brand is hella strong and even helped out Freez when he was doing shows. The reason I call it "work" is because 2 hrs a week for some folk is a lot especially in a city like LA full of movers and shakers.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Is it really work? 2 hours per week breh. Free promotion also.

I agree about the promotion part cause the 5150 brand is hella strong and even helped out Freez when he was doing shows. The reason I call it "work" is because 2 hrs a week for some folk is a lot especially in a city like LA full of movers and shakers.
This, Zo and others want to promote their shows and fund drives to the 5150 nation. One million youtube views is a big deal and we saw Zo had his own solo commercial at the end of the last show. A lot of people ask Corey if they can come on the show because they know its a great way to advertise their struggling brand. These twitter controversies only get more new eyes on the show.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One million views is a big deal and we saw Zo had his own solo commercial at the end of the last show. A lot of people ask Corey if they can come on the show because they know its a great way to advertise their struggling brand. These twitter controversies only get more new eyes on the show.
On top of that they could be even bigger. If they decided to make it a podcast available on itunes etc and started doing live shows. Had an actual studio, where they could invite guests... How Corey going to invite a guest to the show and they pull up to a storage unit...

GxFholu.png

:mjlol:

Daps
Corey tryna find common ground between two sides.

He don't wanna get rid of Darlene because she's done some good for him, but he also know his fanbase ain't really feeling her. In an effort to water down the Darlene hate he's bring an another chick into the mix with hope that she'll bring enough to the table to bring the tension down.:ohhh:

Corey should make freeze a guest on the show. He ain't around enough to be considered full time. His wife got him in the house before the street lights come on.:Coreyholcomb123:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
On top of that they could be even bigger. If they decided to make it a podcast available on itunes etc and started doing live shows. Had an actual studio, where they could invite guests... How Corey going to invite a guest to the show and they pull up to a storage unit...

GxFholu.png

:mjlol:
Some one should retweet that to him lol

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
they see our complaints about the quality of the show but they don't do anything about it because we still tune in every Tuesday if we all stopped watching i bet he'll upgrade. The new podcast got studios, HD cameras, etc while 5150 is stagnant
Yeah I see zo show finally upgrade