The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Darlene talking down about people recording fights like she wasn't trying to find her phone to record Zo and Freez fight.:patrice::patrice:
full

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
-Corey has a new throne.:ohhh: I noticed it because he has lost some weight and you can see more of the chair now.:mjlol:I think his ulcer/stomach issues caused him to lose weight without really trying.
- It was like two different shows without Darlene in the room:jbhmm::francis:

- I didn't expect to hear the name Riff Raff tonight:deadmanny: Corey better answer his phone or end up in a terrible diss track:dead:

Corey: I am going to China:obama:
Chatroom Goons: his new name is Snackie Chan:pachaha:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This is the best show of the week.

#GMB, brehs

I didn't know Child Support/Welfare was on that bullshyt THAT WAY.

That was an eye opener wasn't it. You really can't have anything to do with women you don't see yourself with down the road, because you know they'll come back on that hater tip later on. The government will team up with them on you too. We have to learn to keep family matters out of the governement's hands....Feminism is trying to tear the country up.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
That was an eye opener wasn't it. You really can't have anything to do with women you don't see yourself with down the road, because you know they'll come back on that hater tip later on. The government will team up with them on you too. We have to learn to keep family matters out of the governement's hands....Feminism is trying to tear the country up.
Get to know a woman and get both her parents' phone numbers and get to know her.