The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Corey also just touched on people shytting on Dee. He rides for her hard and seems loyal as fukk.

He still ignores the reason behind just about everybody's complaints about her though :heh:

I tweeted him to check Darlene on that cutting the show early shyt and he blocked me :troll:
Darlene really tried to play the victim and say everyone who criticizes her does it because she is Mexican.:mindblown:
So Darlene thinks she does a good job on this show and only racists who hate Mexicans complain.:dahell:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Darlene really tried to play the victim and say everyone who criticizes her does it because she is Mexican.:mindblown:
So Darlene thinks she does a good job on this show and only racists who hate Mexicans complain.:dahell:

That's the most disappointing part of all of this. She gets an out because she is lumping all criticisms together. It doesn't take a genius to discern the difference between dumbasses making offensive racial jokes/comments and legitimate gripes.

She brings absolutely nothing to most of the discussions and her continued Ice T mentions brings the quality of the show down. This wouldn't be much of an issue if she simply did her loose talk and went back on mute, but when she is allowed to continue to critique of the demographic that listens to the show, it becomes a problem.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
y'all nikkas might as well accept it now. Darlene ain't going nowhere anytime soon. :yeshrug:
Despite her flaws and previous hiatus' she been pretty solid and ride and die for Corey so he ain't trying to hear nothing us outside mofos have to say.

Yep. His comments on this past show solidified his stance. He's not trying to wade through the bullshyt to hear legit criticism.

Hopefully it doesn't become more detrimental to the show.