The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
The damn show cut off until right after they finished discussing the Tommy and Tariq situation. :snoop:

This is starting to be some old WCW 2001 ass shyt.

Yeah I watched the 2nd half live and they were sick about Usteam fukking up on them. Kinda mad I missed it too, sounds like C. Holcomb went in.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Yeah I watched the 2nd half live and they were sick about Usteam fukking up on them. Kinda mad I missed it too, sounds like C. Holcomb went in.

I luckd up and caught the 1st part of the show, while I was at work and Corey did go in.

They played both of the videos of crispy yelling at the sister and crispy getting punked by Tariq. Corey was like were was all that tough talking that you had for that sister for Tariq. The other two guest said they did not know who crispy was, but they saw the video of him yelling at the sister before.

Corey was saying that Vlad did set him up, but his said if he saw crispy he would beat the shyt out of him, he also talked about how he called crispy up and told him wassup, because crispy stole one of Corey's T-shirt ideas.

Ustream was fukking up when I was watching it on my phone, the video and the sound was lagging.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
The damn show cut off until right after they finished discussing the Tommy and Tariq situation. :snoop:

This is starting to be some old WCW 2001 ass shyt.
:francis:Damn I fell asleep. Normally I stay awake to watch it but I knew it would be on youtube on Wednesday or Thursday. Corey didn't tweet about Tariq and Tommy so I knew he had it all built up ready to go off on the show. Corey may need to throw some real money at Chris to come back unless its a problem on Ustreams end.

Steve is so high he cant keep his eyes open. :mjlol:

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Darlene is good they just run over her and ruin the segment every time.

Rollout show is hitting it's stride right now that shyt is funny as hell.

In a man's world and that mad marv show funny too. The episode of Mad Marv right before thanksgiving is a classic nikkas was bout to fight on there .
Links to these shows?

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
last episode was complete shyt.
and we didnt even get to see him roast crispy for a substantive amount of time either.