The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Darlene is good they just run over her and ruin the segment every time.

Rollout show is hitting it's stride right now that shyt is funny as hell.

In a man's world and that mad marv show funny too. The episode of Mad Marv right before thanksgiving is a classic nikkas was bout to fight on there .
Yeah they keep interrupting her then do that bullshyt snoring mess, it was funny when Zo got sensitive when the chatroom gave him the Zzzz that one time. Speedy got himself a nice check after co-writing the movie Jamie is producing, so now he's on top of the world.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This show was funnier than anything 5150 done the last 4 months. Speedy, TDP, Kamira, Pam & Kente. When they start talking about head :dead: :laff:

Daps
I'm guessing Zo must be getting some bread from Chris and his cousin. It seem like I was hearing nothing from his show prior to this week.

Zo winning this week. His jokes were on the mark. The only person that laughs at his jokes is him, but this time it was different.:blessed:

I noticed Darlene cut them off when they started talking about bringing bobby back.:dame:

Last edited:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I'm guessing Zo must be getting some bread from Chris and his cousin. It seem like I was hearing nothing from his show prior to this week.

Zo winning this week. His jokes were on the mark. The only person that laughs at his jokes is him, but this time it was different.:blessed:

I noticed Darlene cut them off when they started talking about bringing bobby back.:dame:

You caught that too huh?

That's her arch nemesis b!