The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Zo's son is transferring from the Auburn basketball team in search of more playing time. Unfortunately, he had injuries early in his career and got surpassed on the roster by players with more size and talent. We'll see where he goes, and hopefully he does well where he ends up.

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Zo's son is transferring from the Auburn basketball team in search of more playing time. Unfortunately, he had injuries early in his career and got surpassed on the roster by players with more size and talent. We'll see were he goes, and hopefully he does well where he ends up.
Hate to hear that about the injuries. I was surprised he left California with so many good basketball schools but Bruce Pearl probably impressed him. If he is closer to home more fam and friends can see him play in person. Good luck to him in the future and hope he can have a career in the NBA one day.
:cheers:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Hate to hear that about the injuries. I was surprised he left California with so many good basketball schools but Bruce Pearl probably impressed him. If he is closer to home more fam and friends can see him play in person. Good luck to him in the future and hope he can have a career in the NBA one day.
:cheers:

To add to that Auburn just had another 5 star player cleared to play this week. He starts playing Sunday. So playing time is running out for certain players. Bruce is doing what he's paid to do. Getting the best talent available. But there's a lot of opportunities out there, and even if the NBA doesn't work out, there are leagues overseas that pay good money.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Zo's son is transferring from the Auburn basketball team in search of more playing time. Unfortunately, he had injuries early in his career and got surpassed on the roster by players with more size and talent. We'll see where he goes, and hopefully he does well where he ends up.

Wonder why he didnt go to an hbcu
:troll:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
The ustream comments section really tracked down his one night stand from back in the day.
There might be an NBA player who doesn't know his real father is Corey Holcomb.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was listening to old speedys comedy corner from foxxhole over the holidays

Corey was like a shock jock on there

One episode Corey thought everyone got together and decided not to laugh at his jokes

They used to go at each other but you could tell they've as getting personal at times

Speedy said Corey used to stay with him when he first got to LA :jbhmm:

That makes me think what really happened at the Foxxhole