The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think 5150 will last another year

The show just ain't what it was,, the last few weeks have been bullshyt.

Last week the whole first half of the show was all about gay shyt.

Corey starting to seem like the type of nikka that run a lot of folks off.

He needs callers and learn how to work with the others on the show. I think the old 5150 was Killen everything . Now the Roll Out Show better speedy knows how to let the group clown him. Even Zo show is better at this point.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think 5150 will last another year

The show just ain't what it was,, the last few weeks have been bullshyt.

Last week the whole first half of the show was all about gay shyt.

Corey starting to seem like the type of nikka that run a lot of folks off.

He needs callers and learn how to work with the others on the show. I think the old 5150 was Killen everything . Now the Roll Out Show better speedy knows how to let the group clown him. Even Zo show is better at this point.
Yeah the last couple 5150 shows have been repetitive. They should ditch loose talk about bullshyt and just talk about a topic from the beginning. Another female voice is needed.

RollOut Show my fav show at the moment. If Corey and Poetess didn't burn bridges, i'd would've liked to see Corey on there. He's at his best in that environment.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
28 : 30
corey ain't cool nate no more:dwillhuh:never anything too easy? something like that.... he useta call up on the old 5150 & scc:jbhmm:wonder what happened?
i was surprised at that too. nate was funny as hell. he used to stay calling up scc promoting his book and talking about how his daughters were gonna go to the WNBA. corey would tell that same knockout story everytime and he would get pissed lol. i remember during that Bishop Don Juan episode he said he was gonna pimp Tanjareen and have her sellling p*ssy on Madison ave in Chicago lol. dude was a trip.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the last couple 5150 shows have been repetitive. They should ditch loose talk about bullshyt and just talk about a topic from the beginning. Another female voice is needed.

RollOut Show my fav show at the moment. If Corey and Poetess didn't burn bridges, i'd would've liked to see Corey on there. He's at his best in that environment.
Darlene is good they just run over her and ruin the segment every time.

Rollout show is hitting it's stride right now that shyt is funny as hell.

In a man's world and that mad marv show funny too. The episode of Mad Marv right before thanksgiving is a classic nikkas was bout to fight on there .

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Darlene is good they just run over her and ruin the segment every time.

Rollout show is hitting it's stride right now that shyt is funny as hell.

In a man's world and that mad marv show funny too. The episode of Mad Marv right before thanksgiving is a classic nikkas was bout to fight on there .

Exactly :francis:Dee would easily finish her set in 10 minutes, if they let her.... 1 news story turns into multiple topics for 30 minutes

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly :francis:Dee would easily finish her set in 10 minutes, if they let her.... 1 news story turns into multiple topics for 30 minutes
Zo act childish as fukk on 5150.. every time Darlene starts Zo goes in on the chat room laughin acting goofy as fukk

He don't act like that on his show

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I wanted Corey to talk about Joe McKnight and Walter Scott. I was surprised Darlene didn't have that in her opening show topics. Corey tweeted about them so maybe he thought that was enough.