The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I was listening to old speedys comedy corner from foxxhole over the holidays

Corey was like a shock jock on there

One episode Corey thought everyone got together and decided not to laugh at his jokes

They used to go at each other but you could tell they've as getting personal at times

Speedy said Corey used to stay with him when he first got to LA :jbhmm:

That makes me think what really happened at the Foxxhole

1 situation was when mfs was talking bout corey wife maya:russ:

Corey call mfs out at the end

Shanae Hall:takedat:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
15740746_10154365305627675_7901763156146644618_n.jpg

I found corey lost kfc baby:russ:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I was listening to old speedys comedy corner from foxxhole over the holidays

Corey was like a shock jock on there

One episode Corey thought everyone got together and decided not to laugh at his jokes

They used to go at each other but you could tell they've as getting personal at times

Speedy said Corey used to stay with him when he first got to LA :jbhmm:

That makes me think what really happened at the Foxxhole

Elaborate on the bolded.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elaborate on the bolded.
Corey always talked about how they didn't want him to succeed at the Foxxhole But if You Listen Back Then Speedy Was The Only One Really Out On Tour With Jamie

Corey was kinda new speedy , Johnny Mack all them were in Jamies crew for years , they all knew Foxx was the star they tagged along , Corey wanted to buckled be the star

Now Corey was one of the best on the channel. But this is Jamie Foxxs Channel he is gonna look out for his folks first Jamies manager Marcus king was the one who saw the Talent in Corey .
you had guys back then on the shows like mark curry
Rodney Perry ,Micheal Collier, Lew dix, who been at it for years Corey felt like he should just outshine all them and wanted the foxhole to put him on a pedestal and Jamie wasn't with it

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corey always talked about how they didn't want him to succeed at the Foxxhole But if You Listen Back Then Speedy Was The Only One Really Out On Tour With Jamie

Corey was kinda new speedy , Johnny Mack all them were in Jamies crew for years , they all knew Foxx was the star they tagged along , Corey wanted to buckled be the star

Now Corey was one of the best on the channel. But this is Jamie Foxxs Channel he is gonna look out for his folks first Jamies manager Marcus king was the one who saw the Talent in Corey .
you had guys back then on the shows like mark curry
Rodney Perry ,Micheal Collier, Lew dix, who been at it for years Corey felt like he should just outshine all them and wanted the foxhole to put him on a pedestal and Jamie wasn't with it

The fans were demanding for Corey though. Corey was easily most requested on Foxxhole. The fans wanted him on Friday show, Claudia show. Fans would complain on Speedy Comedy Corner if Corey wasn't on. Also Corey isn't going to be a yes man to Jamie. I wish Corey & Poetess didn't have that money situation, 5150 over at Morris Media would be better. I understand of course Jamie going to put his folks on before Corey. I think he still mad B Scott got a show before him, hence the gay jabs at Foxxhole.

RollOut show been killing 5150 for months now. I prefer comedy, 5150 stale at the moment.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
The fans were demanding for Corey though. Corey was easily most requested on Foxxhole. The fans wanted him on Friday show, Claudia show. Fans would complain on Speedy Comedy Corner if Corey wasn't on. Also Corey isn't going to be a yes man to Jamie. I wish Corey & Poetess didn't have that money situation, 5150 over at Morris Media would be better. I understand of course Jamie going to put his folks on before Corey. I think he still mad B Scott got a show before him, hence the gay jabs at Foxxhole.

RollOut show been killing 5150 for months now. I prefer comedy, 5150 stale at the moment.

yeah and if you listen to the last show of the 5150 on Foxx Hole, Corey and Guy Black discuss how Corey and Darlene was never invited and taken on the road when the Foxx Hole did events across the country. That shyt really killed Corey cause he knew he was killing shyt more than those other comedians.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah and if you listen to the last show of the 5150 on Foxx Hole, Corey and Guy Black discuss how Corey and Darlene was never invited and taken on the road when the Foxx Hole did events across the country. That shyt really killed Corey cause he knew he was killing shyt more than those other comedians.
Yea The last 5150 show was a classic drunk Bobby set it off

I gotta say Corey did right he got the hell away from them

The 5150 show and speedys comedy corner alone should have still been on till this day

unless Corey got his own ish he isn't gonna work on something like foxxhole or Morris media , he was starting to

Butt heads a RMC before that ended . It's fukked up too because when him and Bobby and Darlene were

together that show was the best thing on.

Btw what happened to bobby after the FEDS came down on them they even put Bobby off Zo show . Corey said

he gets drunk.