The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
That would damage their brand.

ECW could never afford the same level of titantrons and fireworks ring intros as WWF/WCW so Paul Heymen was smart enough to understand that they shouldn't try and be a watered down version of the mainstream. Instead they focused on content. Thats what the 5150 show does, content... minus last week's shenanigans.

But breh, this is starting to remind me of WCW towards the end at the rate this is going.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
the original 5150 at Foxxhole and at RMC had callers. It kept the show fresh interacting with the callers :manny:

The original 5150 show is an entirely different show.
There are similarities and overlaping cast members... but its a different format, setting, cast and tone.

Similarities... different shows:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
But breh, this is starting to remind me of WCW towards the end at the rate this is going.

Maybe... last weeks episode ended poorly.
It wouldn't be that much of a red flag except that Bobby fell out with the show, so if Zo or Freeze can't patch things up it sets a pattern.

Hopefully today's show (which I haven't seen yet, it isn't uploaded yet) fixes things.

Cause someone posted that Chris left as well.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
the original 5150 at Foxxhole and at RMC had callers. It kept the show fresh interacting with the callers :manny:

:mjlol: Nobody wants to hear the same bunch of dusty nikkas each week rambling on & on about bullshyt, which is probably the reason 5150 dismantled the call in guests all-together.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You act like Corey has exciting new topics every week, it's gay shyt, Stephen A Smith, foxxhole & repeat every week.
yep, when he was at Foxxhole(Congo Room) or phone calls he would clown, interact with the audience. Would be fresh every week. He need another female on the show to challenge his views but they ain't going to come to a storage unit :mjlol:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
word. the chatroom is cool I guess but I dont be in the chatroom so it's w/e. callers would offer a different perspective than Corey which would influence the direction of the show and make for some interesting discussions. now it's just two hours of Corey talking shyt and Zo, Freeze and Darlene agreeing with everything that he says.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word. the chatroom is cool I guess but I dont be in the chatroom so it's w/e. callers would offer a different perspective than Corey which would influence the direction of the show and make for some interesting discussions. now it's just two hours of Corey talking shyt and Zo, Freeze and Darlene agreeing with everything that he says.
That's why I liked Bobby he could bring some knowledge to the show

Darlene doesn't say ish

Zo knows Corey sounds ignorant as fuk sometimes and still doesn't make a argument

Freeze sometimes speakers up but not enough

The show turning into women bashing , talking dumb Nikka ish I cool with that but stop trying to act like its something else

1 more thing the Roll Out Show actually doin aight they on 3xs a week and it's pretty funny

Corey was killin them

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That's why I liked Bobby he could bring some knowledge to the show

Darlene doesn't say ish

Zo knows Corey sounds ignorant as fuk sometimes and still doesn't make a argument

Freeze sometimes speakers up but not enough

The show turning into women bashing , talking dumb Nikka ish I cool with that but stop trying to act like its something else

1 more thing the Roll Out Show actually doin aight they on 3xs a week and it's pretty funny

Corey was killin them
The only thing 5150 has over the Roll Out show is view counts, outside of that Speedy definitely has the better show.