The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
You must have never watched a show. :mjlol: The bytch is annoying as fukk and got some serious problems. She's still a mental child and she's almost 50. She the type to get a dude set up to get his ass whooped, matter of fact she admitted to doing that on the show, and then got mad the dude didnt want to fight an NBA player over her. Dude was a fireman and ended up leaving her cause she wouldn't stop dressing like a hoe and embarrassing him in public situations. She always talking about Ice-T cause nobody else with half a brain has stuck around and stomached her for the last 30 years.

Eating food off the floor, dropping babies down escalators, no intellectual insights, having hoe friends....no man wants a woman like that long term.

She dropped a baby down an escalator?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
You act like Corey has exciting new topics every week, it's gay shyt, Stephen A Smith, foxxhole & repeat every week.

And you act like the callers actually brought along a host of new subject matters or material different from the original topic(s)on previous 5150 shows. :mjlol:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Damn I'm not at home now so I'm missing it, Tyler Craig is one of the funniest comedians I've ever seen.
He was funny dishing it out back to the chatroom too. Tyler also made a lot of good points on the government and child support. They kept talking over him so it was hard to hear some of his opinions.