The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
If you watch Zo What Show, Zo said when he was younger he used to be "mad violent".

:dead:

I believe that. Light skinned bruhz have to put on that hardcore image, because your labeled as being soft/pretty boy, so there always out there fighting acting tough.

One of my homies brought it to my attention one time, he was like "you know all of the homies that are light are always talking about fighting and shooting." I thought about it and started laughing, because it was true, I never noticed it until he said something lol.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing 5150 has over the Roll Out show is view counts, outside of that Speedy definitely has the better show.
I ain't gonna lie I gotta agree. Especially lately.... the Roll Out Show has been pretty good. Even when Speedy wasn't there the show was good.

matter of fact I checked out TDP and Lew show its was good too.

And the Mad Marv show funny

I don't like poetess but she got something Goin over there right now

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't gonna lie I gotta agree. Especially lately.... the Roll Out Show has been pretty good. Even when Speedy wasn't there the show was good.

matter of fact I checked out TDP and Lew show its was good too.

And the Mad Marv show funny

I don't like poetess but she got something Goin over there right now
Kamira on the Roll Out show is funny as fukk.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamira on the Roll Out show is funny as fukk.
Yea kamira good she has out done precious

precious aight loud always talking crazy only thing good about her is she be roastin speedy

I like Tangie too she is good

The other day speedy exposed his self when dude came on there talking bout his dikk size . He Def had a man code violation

Mister ray :what: that nikka Be Sneak dissin . He said he been to Jamie house before he knew speedy :dahell:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea kamira good she has out done precious

precious aight loud always talking crazy only thing good about her is she be roastin speedy

I like Tangie too she is good

The other day speedy exposed his self when dude came on there talking bout his dikk size . He Def had a man code violation

Mister ray :what: that nikka Be Sneak dissin . He said he been to Jamie house before he knew speedy :dahell:
Yea i was :dahell: Speedy was more interested in that shyt than the ladies. They have a good rotation at Roll Out - Tangie, Kente, Kamira, Precious, TDP are all interchangeable with Speedy & Pam. Even if Corey talk shyt about Poetess, she get shyt done.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
You must have never watched a show. :mjlol: The bytch is annoying as fukk and got some serious problems. She's still a mental child and she's almost 50. She the type to get a dude set up to get his ass whooped, matter of fact she admitted to doing that on the show, and then got mad the dude didnt want to fight an NBA player over her. Dude was a fireman and ended up leaving her cause she wouldn't stop dressing like a hoe and embarrassing him in public situations. She always talking about Ice-T cause nobody else with half a brain has stuck around and stomached her for the last 30 years.

Eating food off the floor, dropping babies down escalators, no intellectual insights, having hoe friends....no man wants a woman like that long term.
Gotdamn breh...that ether is strong.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yea i was :dahell: Speedy was more interested in that shyt than the ladies. They have a good rotation at Roll Out - Tangie, Kente, Kamira, Precious, TDP are all interchangeable with Speedy & Pam. Even if Corey talk shyt about Poetess, she get shyt done.
When TDP shows up you know that shyt is going to be must see, i'm glad Speedy & Johnny Mack are cool again because he's hilarious whenever he's on.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Why we don't get them camera angles of Darlene standing up pulling up her pants at the end of the show no more? :mjcry:

Darlene is the standard for a Latina woman.
CWj4jLOUYAAMTtx.jpg