The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Foxx looked out for speedy back when speedy ain't have a woman with a house and let dude stay with him like a real friend, I ain't surprised foxx put him on for the movie.

Ain't nobody buy or read Darlene's bullshyt ass book, the bytch can't even coherently tell a short story somebody else ALREADY wrote and the bytch supposedly wrote a good book? Right. :mjlol:
That little $100 she get from the spin classes ain't paying no rent in LA. bytch better start selling p*ssy to old nikkas.
Speedy married (to a white woman). so he's not homeless anymore. He came up with Jamie Foxx, so he'll always have work.

Ice T don't even speak to Darlene, she must of fukked up :mjlol:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Darlene homeless? :ohhh:

Some middle age simp would wife Darlene with the quickness. I do wonder why Ice T left her for that plastic CAC :patrice:
You must have never watched a show. :mjlol: The bytch is annoying as fukk and got some serious problems. She's still a mental child and she's almost 50. She the type to get a dude set up to get his ass whooped, matter of fact she admitted to doing that on the show, and then got mad the dude didnt want to fight an NBA player over her. Dude was a fireman and ended up leaving her cause she wouldn't stop dressing like a hoe and embarrassing him in public situations. She always talking about Ice-T cause nobody else with half a brain has stuck around and stomached her for the last 30 years.

Eating food off the floor, dropping babies down escalators, no intellectual insights, having hoe friends....no man wants a woman like that long term.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You must have never watched a show. :mjlol: The bytch is annoying as fukk and got some serious problems. She's still a mental child and she's almost 50. She the type to get a dude set up to get his ass whooped, matter of fact she admitted to doing that on the show, and then got mad the dude didnt want to fight an NBA player over her. Dude was a fireman and ended up leaving her cause she wouldn't stop dressing like a hoe and embarrassing him in public situations. She always talking about Ice-T cause nobody else with half a brain has stuck around and stomached her for the last 30 years.

Eating food off the floor, dropping babies down escalators, no intellectual insights, having hoe friends....no man wants a woman like that long term.

Now you're making shyt up :beli:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I remember the story too. Dude was mad insecure. He got mad because some other nikka at a party approached Darlene. Fireman dude basically got punked and G checked
Corey's method was actually genius like Zo said, and was really the only other way to handle it, by putting her hand down your pants with the "Yeah it's one over here" :jawalrus:

Other than that, you either gon' have to leave, or throw hands. And I'm not fighting no NBA player over some 50 year old community p*ssy. :hubie:

I can't blame the fireman for dipping out, he ain't got to put up with that bullshyt. :manny:

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Dude, I looked it up back when we were having all those LA threads.
A basic 1 bedroom condo in Los Angeles is at LEAST 300k.

$300k for one bedroom in a basic ass building in a basic neighborhood. $300,000,000 for 700sqft.

You looking at a half a mill+ for something good.

Everybody in LA ain't making 100k but people living some kind of way, I don't get it. :smh:

How Darlene coming up with 2k a month with no work experience? She not, that's why she homeless.:mjlol: Zo ain't got a job but living in Inglewood, yet going to lakers games? :mjlol:

Freeze aint famous to get money like that, his wife pay all the bills that's why he act like a bytch on the show when other women come on and he always kiss his wife's ass whenever they bring up relationships or marriage, cause if she put him out he'd be homeless like Speedy.

Corey the only person on that show with a decent source of income and even that shyt suspect cause he got all those damn kids by different women, that's why the production on the show so bad, he saving his money cause he need it too.

This show is really some hood shyt but whatever. :manny:
Corey only has 2 kids..a younger son and a daughter who just graduated from college

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Dude, I looked it up back when we were having all those LA threads.
A basic 1 bedroom condo in Los Angeles is at LEAST 300k.

$300k for one bedroom in a basic ass building in a basic neighborhood. $300,000,000 for 700sqft.

You looking at a half a mill+ for something good.

Everybody in LA ain't making 100k but people living some kind of way, I don't get it. :smh:

How Darlene coming up with 2k a month with no work experience? She not, that's why she homeless.:mjlol: Zo ain't got a job but living in Inglewood, yet going to lakers games? :mjlol:

Freeze aint famous to get money like that, his wife pay all the bills that's why he act like a bytch on the show when other women come on and he always kiss his wife's ass whenever they bring up relationships or marriage, cause if she put him out he'd be homeless like Speedy.

Corey the only person on that show with a decent source of income and even that shyt suspect cause he got all those damn kids by different women, that's why the production on the show so bad, he saving his money cause he need it too.

This show is really some hood shyt but whatever. :manny:
Nah corey straight on some I left chi to LA to follow my dream

Those other cats tho came from LA and seem like they barley living, like how can they make fun of bobby but on some bum shyt