The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You must have never watched a show. :mjlol: The bytch is annoying as fukk and got some serious problems. She's still a mental child and she's almost 50. She the type to get a dude set up to get his ass whooped, matter of fact she admitted to doing that on the show, and then got mad the dude didnt want to fight an NBA player over her. Dude was a fireman and ended up leaving her cause she wouldn't stop dressing like a hoe and embarrassing him in public situations. She always talking about Ice-T cause nobody else with half a brain has stuck around and stomached her for the last 30 years.

Eating food off the floor, dropping babies down escalators, no intellectual insights, having hoe friends....no man wants a woman like that long term.
You've just typed a bunch of bullshyt. Shut yo dumb ass up. You acting like you know the woman.

Dumb internet nikkas and their bullshyt opinions...

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Zo showed up but Freez isn't there so Corey can't clown them tonight:francis:

Comments section said the 5150 show will be on Storage Wars this week:deadmanny:

Wait, so they did a show this week?

When is Frank gonna put up the old lil' puss ass show? :stopitslime:

I been waitin' all night like Darlene waiting for Ice T to return her phone calls.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Darlene and corey was on some hoe sh!t last week. First thing they said grab your phone . Grab your phone . That's some green as sh!t . Then Corey sellin out like they ain't fightin yet . :what: Like Zo said he has known freeze since he was a teenager . I got into wit my nikkas but I wouldn't swing on them straight up

KwamePiesie

1st born on Saturn's day
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The African Diaspora
Darlene and corey was on some hoe sh!t last week. First thing they said grab your phone . Grab your phone . That's some green as sh!t . Then Corey sellin out like they ain't fightin yet . :what: Like Zo said he has known freeze since he was a teenager . I got into wit my nikkas but I wouldn't swing on them straight up
word plus i gained more respect for Zo "she's beautiful" Williams.. the nikka dead serious wasnt with them shyts

Daps

I thought Craigs hair was fake but maybe its real:ehh:

Guys had a dream in Chicago and went to California and made it happen:salute:

Geez Corey really let himself go.:flabbynsick:

It's funny how some people's career paths turn out. The comedy game must really be like some fraternity or something.

Where's the last night video at? New dude is straight trash. I know we like to roast Chris about uploading videos late, but he ain't never waited this long to upload a video.:francis:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
:mjlol:And Corey has the money to upgrade their situation.

That would damage their brand.

ECW could never afford the same level of titantrons and fireworks ring intros as WWF/WCW so Paul Heymen was smart enough to understand that they shouldn't try and be a watered down version of the mainstream. Instead they focused on content. Thats what the 5150 show does, content... minus last week's shenanigans.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would damage their brand.

ECW could never afford the same level of titantrons and fireworks ring intros as WWF/WCW so Paul Heymen was smart enough to understand that they shouldn't try and be a watered down version of the mainstream. Instead they focused on content. Thats what the 5150 show does, content... minus last week's shenanigans.
content? They need to have topics & callers. Otherwise Corey going to talk about gay nikkas and Stephen A Smith, which is repetitive at this point.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
content? They need to have topics & callers. Otherwise Corey going to talk about gay nikkas and Stephen A Smith, which is repetitive at this point.

You mistake content for conformity.

If I wanted to listen to a call-in show I could listen to literally, anything else.
There is a reason shows like 5150 and JRE are doing numbers while call-in shows are waning, as with old media in general.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mistake content for conformity.

If I wanted to listen to a call-in show I could listen to literally, anything else.
There is a reason shows like 5150 and JRE are doing numbers while call-in shows are waning, as with old media in general.
the original 5150 at Foxxhole and at RMC had callers. It kept the show fresh interacting with the callers :manny: