The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Darlene need to do another photoshoot

XXL magazine should do a whole layout with her since she like the 1st video girl of Hip Hop; cause it's unbelievable how fine she still is.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
So Zo ain't got no car and no job, but he got the hookup to see LA Laker games and stuff?? This nikka is like a real life Tommy from Martin.:mjgrin:

I get the sense Darlene living with roommates.:dame:

Them arguing was kind of light weight. When Zo took his hat off and turned his hat backwards I knew them nikkas wasn't gonna fight. Can't take that seriously.:bryan:

Wouldn't surprise me if freeze got the best living situation out of all of them:manny:.
Seem like alot cats cant afford to live in LA to me but to prideful to leave

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I haven't been following the black radio show scene for a while.

From what I understand, Corey still has the 5150 show obviously but what happened to the rest of the old Foxxhole crew. I know Claudia, Poetess, Speedy and TDP left and did their own thing for a while but that eventually disbanded. Are Johnny Mack and Lewis Dix still even alive?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

From what I understand, Corey still has the 5150 show obviously but what happened to the rest of the old Foxxhole crew. I know Claudia, Poetess, Speedy and TDP left and did their own thing for a while but that eventually disbanded. Are Johnny Mack and Lewis Dix still even alive?

Speedy doing the RollOut show on Poetess radio station. Funny as hell, sometimes Johnny Mack come through.

same with Lewis Dix

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Seem like alot cats cant afford to live in LA to me but to prideful to leave
Dude, I looked it up back when we were having all those LA threads.
A basic 1 bedroom condo in Los Angeles is at LEAST 300k.

$300k for one bedroom in a basic ass building in a basic neighborhood. $300,000,000 for 700sqft.

You looking at a half a mill+ for something good.

Everybody in LA ain't making 100k but people living some kind of way, I don't get it. :smh:

How Darlene coming up with 2k a month with no work experience? She not, that's why she homeless.:mjlol: Zo ain't got a job but living in Inglewood, yet going to lakers games? :mjlol:

Freeze aint famous to get money like that, his wife pay all the bills that's why he act like a bytch on the show when other women come on and he always kiss his wife's ass whenever they bring up relationships or marriage, cause if she put him out he'd be homeless like Speedy.

Corey the only person on that show with a decent source of income and even that shyt suspect cause he got all those damn kids by different women, that's why the production on the show so bad, he saving his money cause he need it too.

This show is really some hood shyt but whatever. :manny:

Last edited:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, I looked it up back when we were having all those LA threads.
A basic 1 bedroom condo in Los Angeles is at LEAST 300k.

$300k for one bedroom in a basic ass building in a basic neighborhood. $300,000,000 for 700sqft.

You looking at a half a mill+ for something good.

Everybody in LA ain't making 100k but people living some kind of way, I don't get it. :smh:

How Darlene coming up with 2k a month with no work experience? She not, that's why she homeless.:mjlol: Zo ain't got a job but living in Inglewood, yet going to lakers games? :mjlol:

Freeze aint famous to get money like that, his wife pay all the bills that's why he act like a bytch on the show when other women come on and he always kiss his wife's ass whenever they bring up relationships or marriage, cause if she put him out he'd be homeless like Speedy.
Speedy Working. He an executive producer for Jamie Foxx new movie :heh:

Darlene flipping books now and she a personal trainer for soccer moms

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Claudia is basically trying to stay afloat doing guest spots on tv shows
Speedy, Poetess, TDP, & Lew Dix are all over at Morris Media with their own shows
Johnny Mack is one of the head writers of "Real Husbands of Hollywood" and he also writes for other stuff, so he's getting a real nice check.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Speedy Working. He an executive producer for Jamie Foxx new movie

Darlene flipping books now and she a personal trainer for soccer moms
]

Foxx looked out for speedy back when speedy ain't have a woman with a house and let dude stay with him like a real friend, I ain't surprised foxx put him on for the movie.

Ain't nobody buy or read Darlene's bullshyt ass book, the bytch can't even coherently tell a short story somebody else ALREADY wrote and the bytch supposedly wrote a good book? Right. :mjlol:
That little $100 she get from the spin classes ain't paying no rent in LA. bytch better start selling p*ssy to old nikkas.