The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Didn't personally like the old RMC 5150 shows because they had the phone lines with stupid ass nikkas calling in & rambling about bullshyt. But they had a few shows at RMC where it was just Bobby. Zo & Corey with no Darlene & callers which IMO were the best shows & format for 5150.

u mean soul wonder:mjlol:

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
how was Bobby giving him gems? the "fall out" happen when they was talking bout not being able to tell if a bytch is a tranny or not nowadays and Bobby said he could tell no matter what so Corey said he'd set that nikka up with a tranny as a joke and Bobby got mad... wasn't even that deep, plus Bobby still fukks with Corey.. :stopitslime:
yo, I cant find that episode to save my life

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

This episode was dope.
Alotta of you nikkas crying about Corey talking about gay shyt need to pull your damn skirt down :stopitslime:

It wasn't even that bad, no coy talk or truffle butter nonsense. There was a national tragedy involving the gay populace so of course they gone discuss the gay issue st length.

Him and Zo dropped some gems and were dead on about the media/powers that be using this catastrophe to push an agenda.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This episode was dope.
Alotta of you nikkas crying about Corey talking about gay shyt need to pull your damn skirt down :stopitslime:

It wasn't even that bad, no coy talk or truffle butter nonsense. There was a national tragedy involving the gay populace so of course they gone discuss the gay issue st length.

Him and Zo dropped some gems and were dead on about the media/powers that be using this catastrophe to push an agenda.
He says the same shyt every damn episode, you make it sound like this was a special occasion:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: I_Q