The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watch the show every week i think Darlene is getting tired of Corey's jokes there's always a lil tension between them in my opinion
Corey just overdo the Gay jokes and Darlene doesn't want to be associated with that.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
the tension been there for yrs:mjlol:

Nah it wasn't always this bad i think they just been around each other too long

C-Murder done burned that bridge, CJ & Pam had a very uncomfortable meet up in NYC last year. Chris is their best caller because of how goofy he sounds, i still remember during one of the old RAR shows they asked if he practices his voice before calling:russ:

They're tired of each other truth be told, Darlene's too uptight about shyt and Corey is too repetitive with his shyt.

Exactly she's sensitive his jokes and his opinion on certain issues make her uncomfortable CJ is the total opposite she has thick skin and she's like one of the guys she doesn't let alot of shyt bother her

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Yeah was listening to some of this week's show. Corey need to sit down and find better words to express his opinion about gays. You can't be like I don't hate them and then go on for several minutes talking bout how the disrespectful for doing shyt that harms no one. It was like really ignorant this week.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Corey mentions gay topics EVERYWEEK wtf....
The only reason I can see is that he's in Hollywood and is dealing with the fact that so many people are gay, and he's meeting his heroes and they're turning out to be gay and in the closet, etc, and people naturally form their opinions and comedic sense from the things they deal with the most. Even in this episode, he said the president of the division was a flamer. Imagine being an up and coming comedian and you're exited to meet the president of fox's comedic division and then you see him and he got on a pink t shirt and flip flops. That shyt would blow my mind too, and i'd talk about it. :yeshrug:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Corey mentions gay topics EVERYWEEK wtf....
That's what it is, he's always done it but never to this level. During the early 5150 days he made gay jokes and i laughed because i have some issues with the gay community myself(claiming their fight is just like ours), but he's kicked it into overdrive now and it's really brought down a great show.
The only reason I can see is that he's in Hollywood and is dealing with the fact that so many people are gay, and he's meeting his heroes and they're turning out to be gay and in the closet, etc, and people naturally form their opinions and comedic sense from the things they deal with the most. Even in this episode, he said the president of the division was a flamer. Imagine being an up and coming comedian and you're exited to meet the president of fox's comedic division and then you see him and he got on a pink t shirt and flip flops. That shyt would blow my mind too, and i'd talk about it. :yeshrug:
But if something grosses you out then why keep talking about it? This is why Bobby is so sorely missed, when he was there they had very educated discussions mixed in with the jokes. Since he's been gone it's just shyt twizzler talk every week.

Daps
They need a replacement for freeze.

I like his OG experience and wisdom, but he's too inconsistent with his appearances.

Bobby not coming back because he got too much pride.:francis:

I feel like that's what the show is missing.:yeshrug:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
C-Murder done burned that bridge, CJ & Pam had a very uncomfortable meet up in NYC last year. Chris is their best caller because of how goofy he sounds, i still remember during one of the old RAR shows they asked if he practices his voice before calling:russ:

They're tired of each other truth be told, Darlene's too uptight about shyt and Corey is too repetitive with his shyt.

I thought them chicks were Bffs or something..smh..dayum

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Whatever happened to that old dude? they used to clown him and he would look angry and belwildered

Kagen water or some shyt

and yo, who is Portis who they always clowning?

only person i remember them clowning was Tommy Sotomayor and Buttermilk Brown or some black chick who called in
They're talking about a woman named "Poetess" not Portis. She's a woman who used to be on the old show and stole money from corey.

And Corey, I know you be watching this thread you snack eatin' grizzly bear! :pachaha:
Do a show about "Moving away from Home" since you left Chicago to live in Hollywood, and freeze can help because he left California to live in NY, a lot of people could benefit from that show, especially your younger viewers. Or do one about "Dealing with Losing your Loved Ones" since you all are 40+ and have experience with that, that's a therapy episode right there.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
They're talking about a woman named "Poetess" not Portis. She's a woman who used to be on the old show and stole money from corey.

And Corey, I know you be watching this thread you snack eatin' grizzly bear! :pachaha:
Do a show about "Moving away from Home" since you left Chicago to live in Hollywood, and freeze can help because he left California to live in NY, a lot of people could benefit from that show, especially your younger viewers. Or do one about "Dealing with Losing your Loved Ones" since you all are 40+ and have experience with that, that's a therapy episode right there.

Man Corey said on one show, Poetess mole talks, he said he pressed it and it said "womp womp"

:deadmanny:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why Claudia and Pam fall out?
CJ was writing bad checks to Pam:russ:
They need a replacement for freeze.

I like his OG experience and wisdom, but he's too inconsistent with his appearances.

Bobby not coming back because he got too much pride.:francis:

I feel like that's what the show is missing.:yeshrug:
I don't blame him, Corey was way out of pocket with the disrespect on that one show. Bobby was giving Corey some gems, and since Corey didn't know what he was talking about he just started clowning him:snoop:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
That's what it is, he's always done it but never to this level. During the early 5150 days he made gay jokes and i laughed because i have some issues with the gay community myself(claiming their fight is just like ours), but he's kicked it into overdrive now and it's really brought down a great show.

But if something grosses you out then why keep talking about it? This is why Bobby is so sorely missed, when he was there they had very educated discussions mixed in with the jokes. Since he's been gone it's just shyt twizzler talk every week.
He at that point in his career where if he gives in to that gay shyt he'll get more movie roles, more acting work, more publicity, all that. His agents and the industry are constantly telling him this and when you know it's millions of dollars on the line you'll need a way to cope with it. He can't talk to his family about it, he already said on the show his family ain't supportive/ain't shyt, and his friends are already a part of the showbiz machine. He said it a few shows back he was joking and tried to say it real quick, but it was real he said, "This show is like a form of therapy for me." Dude said he be out there in them hotels by himself on that lonely ass road, imagine living like that and then when you get back to Hollywood you gotta deal with homosexuals in your face and offering you deals if you fukk with them. Jokes are a coping mechanism for most comedians and they're ramping up the pressure so he's ramping up the jokes. :francis:

Or he in the closet :yeshrug: