The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That couldn't be why Bobby stopped because it wasn't that bad and Bobby came back the next week
It was bad, He was basically calling Bobby ignorant even though he had facts to back up his argument. He came back because he thought he could work through it, but that show was the tipping point in their business relationship. Look at how Zo treats Bobby on the Zo What show, he gives him nothing but respect and values his opinions and that's why Bobby shows up. What Zo and Bobby wee talking about was going over Corey's head so he had to shut it down, even the YT comments show i wasn't the only person who saw that.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
It was bad, He was basically calling Bobby ignorant even though he had facts to back up his argument. He came back because he thought he could work through it, but that show was the tipping point in their business relationship. Look at how Zo treats Bobby on the Zo What show, he gives him nothing but respect and values his opinions and that's why Bobby shows up. What Zo and Bobby wee talking about was going over Corey's head so he had to shut it down, even the YT comments show i wasn't the only person who saw that.
Oh so you don't know for sure as in Bobby confirming it, more like just speculation with high probability

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Oh so you don't know for sure as in Bobby confirming it, more like just speculation with high probability
Bobby didn't confirm anything but his actions speak loudly. Bobby likes to drink and they make it seem like that's why he's not on the show anymore, yet he shows up completely sober for Zo's show and he brings a nice balance to the show. He showed up for the 5150 anniversary show but he hasn't been back since because he knows it won't work.

Daps
Man this episode was hilarious.

Corey was hitting at a 1.000 with them jokes.:pachaha:

Nikka said he bought them kids the whopper with cheese. They ain't never ate like that before.:mjlol:

He kills me everytime he goes in on Zo calling every female beautiful.

Whoopi Goldberg.:skip:

The show needed this because it seems like they been falling off for the past 3 weeks.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
while looking under the kanye hastag tonight i noticed that cory follows this very gay nikka :patrice:
576e242e36334.png

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Okay. I know the majority cannot stand Tommy Sotomayor. I happen to not hate that Brotha. And I also enjoy Corey's show.

But once again, Corey basically called out Tommy. And it seems like every other show, Corey has some sort of fit about him.

Why would he continue this beef almost a year after the original shyt went down? I know Tommy RARELY references Corey and his crew.
But why would a grown man not let the shyt go? Zo never says the guy's name. Darlene never says it either.

Just asking some simple questions, man. :coffee:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Okay. I know the majority cannot stand Tommy Sotomayor. I happen to not hate that Brotha. And I also enjoy Corey's show.

But once again, Corey basically called out Tommy. And it seems like every other show, Corey has some sort of fit about him.

Why would he continue this beef almost a year after the original shyt went down? I know Tommy RARELY references Corey and his crew.
But why would a grown man not let the shyt go? Zo never says the guy's name. Darlene never says it either.

Obviously that tommy shyt struck a nerve that never healed, Wasn't no closure:manny:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

Corey doesn't talk bout that nikka every other show.. :what: maybe one outta 6 shows & that nikka Tommy took Corey shirt ideas and made money off it... if a nikka talk bout you after you brought him around yo people's and then steal some shyt from you, you just gon be cool with that shyt? :martin: only time that shyt gon get deaded is when they run a fade and Corey get his bread..

Last edited: