The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
CJ was writing bad checks to Pam:russ:

I don't blame him, Corey was way out of pocket with the disrespect on that one show. Bobby was giving Corey some gems, and since Corey didn't know what he was talking about he just started clowning him:snoop:
Which show was that? Is it online?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
which episode did he first get at the foxhole and jamie ? I never knew what happened to him and the foxhole

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listened to 5/31 Corey was getting outta pocket with that ass cleaning shyt

Then looking suspect with that " Zo You Probably Like twizzerler played wit "

Im like :scust:

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Listened to 5/31 Corey was getting outta pocket with that ass cleaning shyt

Then looking suspecting that " Zo You Probably Like twizzerler played wit "

Im like :scust:

Yeah, Corey is a little too extra on the gay shyt now not to mention he makes it a point to bring up a gay topic or joke every show which makes him kinda look funny in the light. :sas1:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Yeah, Corey is a little too extra on the gay shyt now not to mention he makes it a point to bring up a gay topic or joke every show which makes him kinda look funny in the light. :sas1:

He legit thought nikkas was going to cosign his ass for that shyt

Corey: so y'all clean ya ass twizzler out too right:lupe:

51/50 crew::what::mindblown::scust::camby:

even freeze was grillin him:heh:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which episode did he first get at the foxhole and jamie ? I never knew what happened to him and the foxhole
Just look up the last foxhole show its on YouTube there's two parts they used to do part of it on XM then go over to RMC and do more time

That show was when Bobby set it off that's before he knew Zo. He was goin off lol it's a classic

Bobby still fukks with Corey but he had to get off he is way to smart to be dealin with ratchet dealings of the 5150 show

Bobby really seem like he tryin to get out here and do some serious things in the community

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Just look up the last foxhole show its on YouTube there's two parts they used to do part of it on XM then go over to RMC and do more time

That show was when Bobby set it off that's before he knew Zo. He was goin off lol it's a classic

Bobby still fukks with Corey but he had to get off he is way to smart to be dealin with ratchet dealings of the 5150 show

Bobby really seem like he tryin to get out here and do some serious things in the community
Haha, imma look it up :salute:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

Haha, imma look it up :salute:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Last night was pretty good but Corey be on some phony shyt sometimes. You can't be heading towards 50 and keep challenging people to fights, and now he wants Johnny Mack on the show because of what happened with Speedy. Johnny has been friends with Jamie since the 90s and he's not going to go on a show where Jamie is called gay every week.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Last night was pretty good but Corey be on some phony shyt sometimes. You can't be heading towards 50 and keep challenging people to fights, and now he wants Johnny Mack on the show because of what happened with Speedy. Johnny has been friends with Jamie since the 90s and he's not going to go on a show where Jamie is called gay every week.
What happened with Mac & speedy?
Edit: just seen it

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
The Claudia show with Speedy it was late 2014 and it's their 1st show back, if you're talking about the 5150 show with Bobby i posted it on the last page.
That couldn't be why Bobby stopped because it wasn't that bad and Bobby came back the next week