The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Speedy found out Mack was talking shyt about him to a bunch of Hollywood people and it just came to a head. When Johnny was leaving you can hear him bring up Speedy living with Jamie for 4 years because he was broke. The show is actually pretty good and real shyt it's more entertaing than 5150, 5150 was great on RMC but now it's just the same shyt every week.

:ohlawd: The GOAT 5150 era
I still watch those episodes on youtube and always find some new shyt to trip off of. That phone line + bobby/Zo/corey in their prime:whew:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The GOAT show on foxxhole is Speedy Comedy Corner... Just weekly gut wrenching laughter. Where i got introduced to Corey.
"Ain't no Fun" intro:salute:
The GOAT roundtable with Speedy, Corey, Lew Dix, Tanjareen, Rodney, Clayton with Johnny & TDP as alternatives:wow:
Then Foxx had to go fukk everything up:pacspit:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Corey went in on Mack
"you suppose to fukk bytches and duck bytches"

LOL.

Suck ass nikka

Aye, I remember they went in on Corey hat

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Speedy found out Mack was talking shyt about him to a bunch of Hollywood people and it just came to a head. When Johnny was leaving you can hear him bring up Speedy living with Jamie for 4 years because he was broke. The show is actually pretty good and real shyt it's more entertaing than 5150, 5150 was great on RMC but now it's just the same shyt every week.

Didn't personally like the old RMC 5150 shows because they had the phone lines with stupid ass nikkas calling in & rambling about bullshyt. But they had a few shows at RMC where it was just Bobby. Zo & Corey with no Darlene & callers which IMO were the best shows & format for 5150.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
That's what it is, he's always done it but never to this level. During the early 5150 days he made gay jokes and i laughed because i have some issues with the gay community myself(claiming their fight is just like ours), but he's kicked it into overdrive now and it's really brought down a great show.
Yeah, Corey has been fukking weird for the past couple of months. The shyt really makes me think he's gay. You don't keep this type of consistency unless you're harboring something.

The ass twizzler shyt, detailing how a butthole reacts when you "clean" it, that mother fukker is gay but trying to convince himself he's not. It's always the ones who keep constantly bringing the shyt up and wanting to talk about it.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, Corey has been fukking weird for the past couple of months. The shyt really makes me think he's gay. You don't keep this type of consistency unless you're harboring something.

The ass twizzler shyt, detailing how a butthole reacts when you "clean" it, that mother fukker is gay but trying to convince himself he's not. It's always the ones who keep constantly bringing the shyt up and wanting to talk about it.
:dead:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
CJ was writing bad checks to Pam:russ:

I don't blame him, Corey was way out of pocket with the disrespect on that one show. Bobby was giving Corey some gems, and since Corey didn't know what he was talking about he just started clowning him:snoop:
how was Bobby giving him gems? the "fall out" happen when they was talking bout not being able to tell if a bytch is a tranny or not nowadays and Bobby said he could tell no matter what so Corey said he'd set that nikka up with a tranny as a joke and Bobby got mad... wasn't even that deep, plus Bobby still fukks with Corey.. :stopitslime:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
how was Bobby giving him gems? the "fall out" happen when they was talking bout not being able to tell if a bytch is a tranny or not nowadays and Bobby said he could tell no matter what so Corey said he'd set that nikka up with a tranny as a joke and Bobby got mad... wasn't even that deep, plus Bobby still fukks with Corey.. :stopitslime:
No the fallout was when they were talking about economics and that shyt was above Corey's head, he started questioning Bobby's intelligence even though Zo was co-signing everything Bobby was saying. He's cool with Corey away from the show but he knows he can't debate with him on 5150 anymore.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Show is far better with Bobby, but Bobby is an alcoholic so if Corey was right about Bobby being drunk on shows then i agree with corey's stance. Bobby has been plastered many times on Zo's show as well.

I think he should stick with Steve honestly.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Show is far better with Bobby, but Bobby is an alcoholic so if Corey was right about Bobby being drunk on shows then i agree with corey's stance. Bobby has been plastered many times on Zo's show as well.

I think he should stick with Steve honestly.
I think Zo breathes a sigh of relief when Steve isn't there because he knows he won't be molested:russ:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I think Zo breathes a sigh of relief when Steve isn't there because he knows he won't be molested:russ:

Thats true too. Steve im sure is low key gay or Bisexual. In all honesty, the show is at its best with a sober Bobby. Freeze doesn't really do nothing but adlib for the most part. Freeze is fukking hilarious though. He should just be a special guest.