The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Daps
Whatever happened to that old dude? they used to clown him and he would look angry and belwildered

Kagen water or some shyt

and yo, who is Portis who they always clowning?

only person i remember them clowning was Tommy Sotomayor and Buttermilk Brown or some black chick who called in

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Zo's mic kept cuttinnoutnin the beginning, he was probably making some good points too, it's good it got fixed.
Corey joke about "shots for everybody" fell flat, but the rest were funny.
Darlene was open enough this week to tell us she's getting smashed by three different nikkas, that's progress. :ehh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yooooo

What happened LOL

On the side note, is this show even funny?

I didn't know Speedy and them was back on air
Speedy found out Mack was talking shyt about him to a bunch of Hollywood people and it just came to a head. When Johnny was leaving you can hear him bring up Speedy living with Jamie for 4 years because he was broke. The show is actually pretty good and real shyt it's more entertaing than 5150, 5150 was great on RMC but now it's just the same shyt every week.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Speedy found out Mack was talking shyt about him to a bunch of Hollywood people and it just came to a head. When Johnny was leaving you can hear him bring up Speedy living with Jamie for 4 years because he was broke. The show is actually pretty good and real shyt it's more entertaing than 5150, 5150 was great on RMC but now it's just the same shyt every week.

I am about to subscribe to this show,

I'm listening to it now and he has stated that, I sensed that, Mack is a writer on that Hollywood Kevin Hart's show isn't he?

I figured it smh..dayum

I heard Mack say that about Speedy, smh, glad you posted it, I was wondering what happened to the crew..all is missing now is CJ.

Man "Chris" still calling with the low voice LMAOOOOO..nikka was calling on ROA show..smh

Salute for the drop mane

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I am about to subscribe to this show,

I'm listening to it now and he has stated that, I sensed that, Mack is a writer on that Hollywood Kevin Hart's show isn't he?

I figured it smh..dayum

I heard Mack say that about Speedy, smh, glad you posted it, I was wondering what happened to the crew..all is missing now is CJ.

Man "Chris" still calling with the low voice LMAOOOOO..nikka was calling on ROA show..smh

Salute for the drop mane
C-Murder done burned that bridge, CJ & Pam had a very uncomfortable meet up in NYC last year. Chris is their best caller because of how goofy he sounds, i still remember during one of the old RAR shows they asked if he practices his voice before calling:russ:
I watch the show every week i think Darlene is getting tired of Corey's jokes there's always a lil tension between them in my opinion
They're tired of each other truth be told, Darlene's too uptight about shyt and Corey is too repetitive with his shyt.