The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Can somebody link me some good episodes of this?

I listened to a couple and they were mid.
"Why Can't You Keep A Man Lady"
Freeze introduces the Jamaican accent, and they drop knowledge on comedians hustling after shows. Selling blank CD's :dead:
"The Signify Show"
They was roasting each other for the first 30 minutes. :russ:
"Jealousy"
Corey goes in on Darkenes friends and then Sam drops by the show and gets Corey caught up at the end of the show with his side chick story. :mjlol:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
miPftS5.png

they did Bobby dirty... :mjlol:

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

Freez back!!!:lawd:

They said Freez smelled like weed and was high. Freez said he didn't smoke today and it just smells like that through his pores 24/7. Twenty minutes later Freez admits he is high and got Otis Redding and Jackie Wilson confused.:pachaha::deadmanny: I wear a size 8 fitted cap so that Don Lemon joke has me:laff:

Last edited:
Daps
Corey on this weeks Zo What Show... :ehh:

This was a great show. My first time watching a full episode. Is the show always this tense?

As soon as that feminist chick was done talking the first time around, Corey was just itching to go in on her. :laff:

Jeff was tripping. Everybody`s missing the whole point of what I'm tryna say.:mjlol:

The white dude in the middle of it all like:upsetfavre::ld::leostare:

Bobby looking like farmer john with them overalls on.:russ:

I've been sleeping heavy on Zo`s show. Imma watch some of the past episode to see if it's as good as this episode.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
This was a great show. My first time watching a full episode. Is the show always this tense?

As soon as that feminist chick was done talking the first time around, Corey was just itching to go in on her. :laff:

Jeff was tripping. Everybody`s missing the whole point of what I'm tryna say.:mjlol:

The white dude in the middle of it all like:upsetfavre::ld::leostare:

Bobby looking like farmer john with them overalls on.:russ:

I've been sleeping heavy on Zo`s show. Imma watch some of the past episode to see if it's as good as this episode.
I just watched the episode with shorty with the pamphlet sized book...Corey went in on her ass