always touchin zo and interrupting every 5 mins

freeze is the answer but he need to show up more often

id rather have rita g, claudia or moronzio

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Steve always on that moist stuff, but I'll take him anyday over grady. Dude don't be knowing what he's talking about and he ain't even funny. Rambling on and on. Glad Corey and the crew acknowledged that.

Freeze needs to come back. Steve is smart and I like how he challenges Corey which I think Zo gets too passive with Corey at times. I just don't like how he always over talking everybody and taking over the show. Plus freeze is funnier and he got insight as well. Zo already got the intellectual lane down for the most part.

Right I was thinking the same thing, Darlene fine elderly ass caught it too...dude can be a lil obnoxious but I think its mainly because he high as giraffe puss, he apologizes tho

would be nice to have Bobby on the panel at least once, but drunk ass "you my friend" Bobby...

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
c00ney HOEcolmb is back. :francis:

Don't care. :francis:
er9xafj.gif

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Steve is kool but you can't replace Freeze with someone the opposite of Freeze .
If Brotha Freeze can longer be on the show for whatever reason then they have to find another retired gangbanger who is from Freeze Era to keep the balance...that's like replacing Darlene wit a young good girl but I don't know if it's the kush or what but I forgot what else I was gonna say....
Sincerely
Ice Cold , Bone chilling ,
COLD BLOODED
:myman:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Zo and Corey are like :childplease: and :shaq2:. No matter who you put with them it's still a great team.

Freeze is Elden Campbell :mjlol:Old, never been an All Stars, but always been solid.

Steve is Smush Parker. :lolbron:

Darlene is Derek Fisher. Make a great point a couple times a year.:francis:

Last edited:

Lil Diddy

Pro
Daps
Can somebody link me some good episodes of this?

I listened to a couple and they were mid.