The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Daps
They was still on fumes from last week with the jokes. Corey doing his Danny Glover spazzing out impression is still hilarious. When they started going in on his lips.:mjlol:

It was a funny show, but I'm hoping we can get a serious topic for next week's show. This week's show felt lightweight.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

Darlene is going to get home, watch this and find out she has a deli meat platter on her knees.:pachaha::deadmanny:
-Corey called Westbrook thick in his dress:dead:
-Carl Lewis jazz hands
-Koi pond rape
-Darlene hanging out with fans leaves the door cracked for a fan to:cape:
-Zo bragging about being in the LA Dodgers suite and then asking us for money to write the next book:deadmanny:
-Thought he would talk about the Ciara/ Russell Wilson airport picture but if he doesn't write it down he will forget to cover some stuff
-I think Corey knew what orthodox meant but he wanted to put the two authors in the room on the spot before they could look it up. He said Darlene's definition didn't sound right so I think he already knew it but played dumb for the jokes.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Darlene is going to get home, watch this and find out she has a deli meat platter on her knees.:pachaha::deadmanny:
-Corey called Westbrook thick in his dress:dead:
-Carl Lewis jazz hands
-Koi pond rape
-Darlene hanging out with fans leaves the door cracked for a fan to:cape:
-Zo bragging about being in the LA Dodgers suite and then asking us for money to write the next book:deadmanny:
-Thought he would talk about the Ciara/ Russell Wilson airport picture but if he doesn't write it down he will forget to cover some stuff
-I think Corey knew what orthodox meant but he wanted to put the two authors in the room on the spot before they could look it up. He said Darlene's definition didn't sound right so I think he already knew it but played dumb for the jokes.

:blessed: