The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Mad late I know...just caught the zo what show with dikk Gregory...I'm surprised they never mention this shyt on the 5150

dikk Gregory from the beginning was like fukk Bobby...

that nikka dikk Gregory has some undercover beef with Bobby

Bobby: who is you? who is you? when you say you... who are you referring to?
Corey: aint nobody in this room...it aint personal..he saying you as in...
DG: naw hey wait naw...you aint gotta explain me...:damn: I'm talking to me

shyt had me in tears

Daps
Mad late I know...just caught the zo what show with dikk Gregory...I'm surprised they never mention this shyt on the 5150

dikk Gregory from the beginning was like fukk Bobby...

that nikka dikk Gregory has some undercover beef with Bobby

Bobby: who is you? who is you? when you say you... who are you referring to?
Corey: aint nobody in this room...it aint personal..he saying you as in...
DG: naw hey wait naw...you aint gotta explain me...:damn: I'm talking to me

shyt had me in tears

Man I saw that episode last week. That's the first time I ever seen somebody shut down Bobby completely. Usually Bobby would be like naw naw....:mjlol:

He tried to use that OG angle which usually works on Corey and Zo, but dikk Gregory got like 25 years on Bobby so he shut that down with the quickness.
:francis:

Y'all noticed how the white Jewish dude bounced as soon as Gregory started talking about the real reason behind JFK`s death. I don't why Zo always have him on the show. :dame:

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Man I saw that episode last week. That's the first time I ever seen somebody shut down Bobby completely. Usually Bobby would be like naw naw....:mjlol:

He tried to use that OG angle which usually works on Corey and Zo, but dikk Gregory got like 25 years on Bobby so he shut that down with the quickness.
:francis:

Y'all noticed how the white Jewish dude bounced as soon as Gregory started talking about the real reason behind JFK`s death. I don't why Zo always have him on the show. :dame:
My thoughts exactly ...dude is an agent... DG shut him down before he got 10 words out...he left because he felt like he was getting mobbed on for the first time.. Corey side swiped em and he got outta there... I know what he called dikk Gregory when he got in the car tho... When DG told Bobby "ask ya momma" :ooh: