no show this week?
nah, just a late upload...:ehh:

Chair-Room Gangs...
P5UUJHR.png

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Steve talks too damn much! Always interrupting people with his random thoughts. Bring Freeze/Bobby back please.
That wasn't the 5150 show it was the Let Steve Ramble On For Two Hours Show.:snoop:
I thought I was tripping but I see, I was like "Damn Steve been talking over people the whole show:why:" and he on some" I don't want to know tip." Me and my wife communicate and we're always poking at each other to check up on each other cause neither one of us wants to be on bullshyt, any married person in a healthy marriage thinks that way, and if you consider the source of the people in this show it speaks a lot.
Darlene talking that "I'm helping him by cheatin and staying silent because I know he can't take it" ish, that's why she ain't had anybody claim her after 30 years of getting smashed and thrown in the bushes. And Steve a little dude so he don't have no choice but to let a bytch choose up. Peep Corey and Zoe wasnt cosigning none of that mess.:mjpls:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I thought I was tripping but I see, I was like "Damn Steve been talking over people the whole show:why:" and he on some" I don't want to know tip." Me and my wife communicate and we're always poking at each other to check up on each other cause neither one of us wants to be on bullshyt, any married person in a healthy marriage thinks that way, and if you consider the source of the people in this show it speaks a lot.
Darlene talking that "I'm helping him by cheatin and staying silent because I know he can't take it" ish, that's why she ain't had anybody claim her after 30 years of getting smashed and thrown in the bushes. And Steve a little dude so he don't have no choice but to let a bytch choose up. Peep Corey and Zoe wasnt cosigning none of that mess.:mjpls:

Nobody cosigned Steve saying if the sex is good enough the woman wont think it is rape!!!:scust::snoop::mindblown: That might be the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Steve talks too damn much! Always interrupting people with his random thoughts. Bring Freeze/Bobby back please.

At ya'll cats on here hating on Steve! :comeon:

Steve spits some real shyt & I'd rather listen to him than Freeze constantly interrupting serious conversations with one of his dumb impersonations. And I wish O.G. Bobby would come back too but that ship has long sailed.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Nobody cosigned Steve saying if the sex is good enough the woman wont think it is rape!!!:scust::snoop::mindblown: That might be the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
He'd get a lot of dudes caught up like that. The bytch go tell her friends and they get to talking shyt, and before you know it you got a rape case. Look at Derrick Rose and Kobe. Steve a dummy for that :smh:

Daps
Steve always on that moist stuff, but I'll take him anyday over grady. Dude don't be knowing what he's talking about and he ain't even funny. Rambling on and on. Glad Corey and the crew acknowledged that.

Freeze needs to come back. Steve is smart and I like how he challenges Corey which I think Zo gets too passive with Corey at times. I just don't like how he always over talking everybody and taking over the show. Plus freeze is funnier and he got insight as well. Zo already got the intellectual lane down for the most part.

Last edited: