The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Darlene need to stop playin she know she like it rough talkin about she can come offa kissin:martin:

Zo really got the head of two different people :mjlol:

Keep Grady at home lookin like the trashman:mjlol:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I can't believe Corey actually beat Zo. Zo look 80 years old without a hat and shyt :dead:

Zo had us all fooled with his disrespectful trash talk. Zo should have been practicing instead of assuming Corey would try to go Josh Smith with the long jumpshots again. This show was 3 hours long.:deadmanny:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
No more Grady please, dude dumb as fukk

Yeah, Grady is garbage & he doesn't fit in well on 5150 so he's gotta go, but he was spitting some real on Charlemagne clown ass constantly getting out of pocket. But I think Steve is the best replacement when Freeze is gone & I actually wouldn't mind if he took Freeze's spot permanently.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Yeah, Grady is garbage & he doesn't fit in well on 5150 so he's gotta go, but he was spitting some real on Charlemagne clown ass constantly getting out of pocket. But I think Steve is the best replacement when Freeze is gone & I actually wouldn't mind if he took Freeze's spot permanently.
:whoa: Freez impersonations are dope...

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I underestimated this show it was funny as hell. They should have Aida on here instead of Darlene, and Grady was just off this week he usually funny. Mimi 45 in a catsuit with a gut, :smh: :mjlol:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

Corey was :cape:hard for Charlamagne. I didn't know Corey and Charlamagne were good friends. Charlamagne must be the one who suggests bringing Corey on the Breakfast club to promote attendance for his NY/NJ shows. Steve cuts people off so much it gets in the way of his good points. One time Corey said Steve was drunk or high that's why he wouldn't shut up. Freez impersonations alone are enough to keep him in the starting lineup. Freez picks his spots to talk. Everytime I think about his Jamaican accent saying Porridge:russ::dead:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Corey was :cape:hard for Charlemagne. I didn't know Corey and Charlamagne were good friends. Charlamagne must be the one who suggests bringing Corey on the Breakfast club to promote attendance for his NY/NJ shows. Steve cuts people off so much it gets in the way of his good points. One time Corey said Steve was drunk or high that's why he wouldn't shut up. Freez impersonations alone are enough to keep him in the starting lineup. Freez picks his spots to talk. Everytime I think about his Jamaican accent saying Porridge:russ::dead:

Yeah, Corey was certainly trying to run interference & defend Charlamagne even though what Grady said about Charlamagne being bytchmade was spot on. And you also brought up a good point which I didn't think about in regards to Charlamagne & Corey's connection business wise. But personally, I like Steve because he's not a actual comedian or a wanna-be comic trying to crack jokes all throughout the shows & Steve seems to have a little more analytical insight on the various topics they discuss. Freeze is cool & has grown on me over time, but he can also go overboard doing too many of his impersonation routines on occasion to where it starts to get corny.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Yeah, Corey was certainly trying to run interference & defend Charlamagne even though what Grady said about Charlamagne being bytchmade was spot on. And you also brought up a good point which I didn't think about in regards to Charlamagne & Corey's connection business wise. But personally, I like Steve because he's not a actual comedian or a wanna-be comic trying to crack jokes all throughout the shows & Steve seems to have a little more analytical insight on the various topics they discuss. Freeze is cool & has grown on me over time, but he can also go overboard doing too many of his impersonation routines on occasion to where it starts to get corny.

Corey has been on the Breakfast club twice in the past year. He's not burning every bridge. Can't blame him. But he was wrong about the Master P / Charlamagne situation. He was totally off base.