The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This was a great episode, although i wished someone in the chat room would've brought up Kevin Hart when he was talking about people getting in their feelings. Whenever Hart gets dissed Corey goes into mama bear mode:russ:. Grady is funny but when he was stuttering and Corey said "nikka do you know what the fukk you talking about?" I damn near:dead:, and Mimi in that blue cat suit:ahh:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
i still ain't bought it, but have any of y'all bought darlene's book? :patrice:

she gotta be like the perfect woman; equally beautiful from the inside out :wow::mjcry:
Then why she aint had a dude for 30 years? :francis:
Grown men get over looks real fast, we know that shyt is fodder, so if it's nothing else holding it together, hit and bushes. Was this show any good, last weeks was not.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
i still ain't bought it, but have any of y'all bought darlene's book? :patrice:

she gotta be like the perfect woman; equally beautiful from the inside out :wow::mjcry:

Man you know her womb prolly dead. So she prolly perfect fukk buddy material, Nutting all in them guts :ahh:. I just wanna palm then fake ass t*ts one good time mane:steviej:

But when she be wearing them glasses doing her segment she be looking REAL grandmotherly, like she would smell like geritol and ginger snaps.:scusthov:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Man you know her womb prolly dead. So she prolly perfect fukk buddy material, Nutting all in them guts :ahh:. I just wanna palm then fake ass t*ts one good time mane:steviej:

But when she be wearing them glasses doing her segment she be looking REAL grandmotherly, like she would smell like geritol and ginger snaps.:scusthov:

:mjlol: at the bolded

but on the real though, bruh.....:whew:

1c1b3afe9a757539d61f56cbe45e61b7

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Then why she aint had a dude for 30 years? :francis:
Grown men get over looks real fast, we know that shyt is fodder, so if it's nothing else holding it together, hit and bushes. Was this show any good, last weeks was not.

she's said she's dated. in this interview from a few years ago she mentioned she was in a relationship, starts at the 3:48 mark but specifically right at the 4:54 mark

and i didn't finish yesterday's show, i fell asleep listenin' to it. lol

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
Corey ain't been lying, Zo lost ahaahaha :russ:

Bout to watch this shyt now

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
They all say some dumb shyt though:russ:. Corey was sounding real stupid when he was talking about Gabby's finances, especially considering she and D-Wade share a mansion:mjlol:

s/o to zo for not switching up

dude was caping so hard for the dude who bleach his face but talk shyt about people he never meet