The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
:childplease: Zo bragged about going to Kobe's last game tonight the hottest most expensive ticket in LA and then turned around and asked fans to donate money to write his second book.:dead::shaq2:

Those three women Corey had on his phone:takedat::whoo::ohlawd:

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Corey eating good breh, I got homies that manage nightclubs in Raleigh. A 3 night show for Corey, 25K-30K and all expenses paid. I'd be shocked if he pulls less than 250K annually.
If corey clearing that then guys like bill burr must be seeing 500k plus per year because he's doing tours and selling out theaters(but yet he's always bytching about money :jbhmm:)
30k for a weekend? I'd believe 10k at the most. Hannibal Burress came out and said a college gig pays him like 2 thousand, so I see a comedy club paying out 10 grand for a weekend, but 30? That sounds high, but if it's accurate I damn sure aint hating causethat man came straight from the Chicago projects, get that money Corey. :salute:
How do nikkas know Corey's wife cheated on him? :mjlol:
We don't, that's just one of the comments on the video and we were ready body language during the show.

The latest show was not that good either, but they cant all be winners like the "Why Can't You keep a man, Lady?" show.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
im not gon say who loss the Corey vs Zo basketball game but........
c2XnGGU.png

SHARK SIGHTING!!!
zMbPeji.png

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
i still ain't bought it, but have any of y'all bought darlene's book? :patrice:

she gotta be like the perfect woman; equally beautiful from the inside out :wow::mjcry: