The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
One of the youtube comments was saying they think this was an advice episode because Corey's wife cheated on him. :to:
Which dont add up because he a comedian who's on the road in hotels every week after doing clubs with drunk women who think he's funny, so how he not doing the same thing? He do shows every week and is on a TV show and does guest spots in sitcoms and movies, so I don't think he broke. Freeze wife may have a hold on him because of $, but I don't think corey struggling like that.

He mentioned that he was OT in chicago too:patrice:Sound likey...Maya aka casper cheated :ooh:

:snoop: I hope this isn't true. They have known each other since they were young so the games should be over by now. That is the whole point of settling down when you get older with someone down for you. He is raising her daughter like she is his own too. You know its a really emotional and personal situation if he doesn't make any jokes about it.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I know Corey or Chris/Zoe be watching this thread cause Corey commented on the screenshot of Freeze pulling off Zoes hat that we have in here, and we the only forum that made a picture like that. Tell us she ain't creepin Corey! :damn:

Corey came out and said he used to fukk around when Sam outted him on that "Jealousy" episode for borrowing her jeep to go to a chick house across town so...:francis:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

Time to laugh.
jKQeXPS.gif

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
One of the youtube comments was saying they think this was an advice episode because Corey's wife cheated on him. :to:
Which dont add up because he a comedian who's on the road in hotels every week after doing clubs with drunk women who think he's funny, so how he not doing the same thing? He do shows every week and is on a TV show and does guest spots in sitcoms and movies, so I don't think he broke. Freeze wife may have a hold on him because of $, but I don't think corey struggling like that.

:what: Just because a married man has money & screws other women doesn't mean his wife won't cheat or be unfaithful.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
They went in on Corey tonight

Zo - " Old GMC Yukon built as nikka" :mjlol:

Zo- "The bottom of your body can't support the top of your body" :russ:

Corey Holcomb wasn't feeling good towards the end of the show.

Freeze - "Corey's going to go home and eat some Hamburger soup" :lolbron:

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Corey eating good breh, I got homies that manage nightclubs in Raleigh. A 3 night show for Corey, 25K-30K and all expenses paid. I'd be shocked if he pulls less than 250K annually.