The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I agree about the first half. Zo is really disrespectful with his snoring while she talks. Zo went off on the chatroom for disrespecting that Doctor on his show but he clowns Darlene during her segment every week. I see Zo as an opportunist who is there to promote his shows and his brand.
I used to fukk with Zo's show but he just comes off like a bytch ass play both sides ass nikka to me lately. Dude will hype up Corey to go at people but when it's time for him to say something he acts scary as shyt whether it be about the Foxxhole, Poetess, whoever.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I used to fukk with Zo's show but he just comes off like a bytch ass play both sides ass nikka to me lately. Dude will hype up Corey to go at people but when it's time for him to say something he acts scary as shyt whether it be about the Foxxhole, Poetess, whoever.

Zo's show with the Doctor and Geoff is cool
Its the one with the chicks I cant get jiggy with. He such a simp and never checks their foolishness.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
This show was funny as fukk, that Al Green part had me dying
That was really funny. I didn't know the grits lady was married.:ohhh: It is crazy how jealous people can be even when they are already taken. She somehow rationalized that Al Green should be faithful to her a married woman.:mindblown:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bobby had to Leave this show if he wanted to be taken seriously. Corey funny but he starting to get into this everybody gay ish. Bobby comin with real ish then Corey talking ratchet and dumb as hell at times . Zoe knows Corey plays the dumb nikka role and he gotta be uncomfortable hearing this nikka talk stupid.

Funny part is nikkas call Zoe moist but Corey quick to go deep into talking bout jacking off and balls and nut skin :what: I listen to the show every week but without bobby it aint the same :manny:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I wish Corey would come out and just say what happened with him and Bobby where Bobby wouldn't want to come back
He told Bobby he would send a homosexual with demonic makeup and a wig on to con Bobby into a sexual encounter.

Bobby then realized that Corey wasn't his friend.

He was a demonic friend and that's so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Boy Corey couldn't wait to go in on Stephen A, he was in full attack mode from jump. Normally i don't mind Darlene LTABS segment since it gives them material to joke about, but she was seriously misinformed about the whole Cosby story. Her giving props to that hypocrite Judd Apatow had me:scust: at her.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea darlene we had the info all wrong .. lose talk aight to me but they don't ever have facts str8 about the stories and they too worried about the zzzzzz BS to listen and speak on it.

Bobby might have left over that trainny ish lolololololol :russ:

"You gone send a trainny at me "

now to think bout it Corey was on sum fuk sh!t that

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Last two shows have been on the upswing. A lot less gay rants and for the most part, there's been a topic they talked on. :obama: