The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This felt like a 5150 show and was one of the best ones along with the episode with Corey's friend Sam from 2 weeks ago. We got confirmation that Bobby is not coming back which is sad, but Freeze has been doing a very good job as a replacement. I'm getting a little sick of Zo doing the snoring when Darlene is talking, because when he started telling his story i felt like he deserved the same treatment because his story sucked. I knew Corey was going to go in on Stephen A and Corey is really calling him out publicly now.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: did lewis say that shyt?

yep, he acknowledged it on the last speedy show. shyt shocked the hell out of me, all of them hollywood chicks are hos man even the ones with that fake goody too shoes image. :mjlol:

if they like you, they will fukk. when i tell nikkas it aint all about looks, swag and the rest of all that bullshyt with a lot of these broads, these lame fukkers never listen.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
nikkas be overhyping these hollywood hos, it's crazy that corny ass lewis dix had a threesome with kenya moore and kim fields back in the day.

:laff: I remember on a Foxxhole episode, Speedy or Jamie, said Lew Dix was a big deal back in the day. Probly why he's so bitter and angry now.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
This felt like a 5150 show and was one of the best ones along with the episode with Corey's friend Sam from 2 weeks ago. We got confirmation that Bobby is not coming back which is sad, but Freeze has been doing a very good job as a replacement. I'm getting a little sick of Zo doing the snoring when Darlene is talking, because when he started telling his story i felt like he deserved the same treatment because his story sucked. I knew Corey was going to go in on Stephen A and Corey is really calling him out publicly now.

bobby aint coming back...
What's the reason on why Bobby isn't coming back? Can you tell me or time stamp it?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What's the reason on why Bobby isn't coming back? Can you tell me or time stamp it?
Corey has hinted at alcoholism being the reason, but Bobby shows up to Zo's show looking very clear headed and coherent. Personally i think Bobby felt like Corey was talking down to him when he would try to give his political views, i love Corey but he gives cacs too much damn power sometimes when he talks about world views.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Corey has hinted at alcoholism being the reason, but Bobby shows up to Zo's show looking very clear headed and coherent. Personally i think Bobby felt like Corey was talking down to him when he would try to give his political views, i love Corey but he gives cacs too much damn power sometimes when he talks about world views.
Yo thanks. I know I stay asking questions. I hope they work things out.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
The 1st half was very entertaining, i keep telling people Darlene's loose talk gives them so much material to clown with but folks on Youtube don't see it that way:yeshrug:
Nah you right. Without the "loose talk" it would probably just be 2 hours of Corey talking about Stephen A. Smith and Don Lemon.