The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Tonight's 5150 show had so much promise topic wise, but Corey derailed it with fakkit yet again. They really needed Freeze Luv on tonight's show because tonight was a huge miss.

I personally thought this weeks 5150 episode was great because they went back to the old blueprint. Also it's obvious that Corey despises fags, so he's going to go in regardless the subject matter & mumbling, bumbling Freeze Luv & his corny shtick wouldn't have prevented this or changed the shows overall direction.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
speaking of radio news claudia has "left" the rickey smiley show.
https://www.facebook.com/ClaudiaJordan1973
Rickey is getting the :mjpls: from me because we don't really know what happened with Ebony Steele, now Claudia didn't give him any p*ssy and she's ghost now. We were just joking that they pretty much brought back RAR minus Claudia, so maybe she'll relocate back to LA and hook up with them again.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Rickey is getting the :mjpls: from me because we don't really know what happened with Ebony Steele, now Claudia didn't give him any p*ssy and she's ghost now. We were just joking that they pretty much brought back RAR minus Claudia, so maybe she'll relocate back to LA and hook up with them again.
:francis: I don't think that is gonna happen nikki pam was on the first show saying how they aren't friends anymore and lewis said claudia was writing her bounced checks :mjlol:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
The 1st half was very entertaining, i keep telling people Darlene's loose talk gives them so much material to clown with but folks on Youtube don't see it that way:yeshrug:
I agree about the first half. Zo is really disrespectful with his snoring while she talks. Zo went off on the chatroom for disrespecting that Doctor on his show but he clowns Darlene during her segment every week. I see Zo as an opportunist who is there to promote his shows and his brand.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I agree about the first half. Zo is really disrespectful with his snoring while she talks. Zo went off on the chatroom for disrespecting that Doctor on his show but he clowns Darlene during her segment every week. I see Zo as an opportunist who is there to promote his shows and his brand.
Zo's show can be really entertaining but he's ultra sensitive, i like him now but i couldn't stand him on SCC back in the day because he came off elitist. Zo was telling a story a couple of shows back and the chat room hit him with the zzzz and he got offended, what was funny was when Darlene admitted to not watching his show:mjlol:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Zo's show can be really entertaining but he's ultra sensitive, i like him now but i couldn't stand him on SCC back in the day because he came off elitist. Zo was telling a story a couple of shows back and the chat room hit him with the zzzz and he got offended, what was funny was when Darlene admitted to not watching his show:mjlol:
what bothers me the most about zo is how degrading he is to women to impress corey And how we tries to talk like hes street the more street people are around. Whats funny is that everyone still sees him as a intelligent resoectable guy despite him trying to slip into the demonic realm for respect.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
what bothers me the most about zo is how degrading he is to women to impress corey And how we tries to talk like hes street the more street people are around. Whats funny is that everyone still sees him as a intelligent resoectable guy despite him trying to slip into the demonic realm for respect.
Yet he kisses their ass on his show, that interracial show he had last week was some straight bullshyt. I had to :whoa: when he went in on the chat room to defend Dr.Goulston.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yet he kisses their ass on his show, that interracial show he had last week was some straight bullshyt. I had to :whoa: when he went in on the chat room to defend Dr.Goulston.
His guests deserve more respect then coreys who he is quick to point out chatroom disrespect against.

Then he tries to be one of the demons but then wants to turn it off when he has the floor. He's weird friend