The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
That's comedy in general bruh especially when you are doing a live podcast. Every joke ain't going to hit no matter who you are. You just take the mostly good with the occasional bad. As Patrice says good comedy and bad comedy come from the same hole.
Nah... Corey lacks wit, he's not as quick as Freeze is on topics which is funny because I'm going to see this dude on Sunday :snoop: Freeze can shoot the shyt while Corey usually falls back on certain topics where he has material, e.g. baby mamas, gay people, Foxxhole.

My point was Freeze is definitely needed on this show, he fills in the gap whereas Darlene and Zo would fake laugh the shyt off, Freeze and Corey feed off each other.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nah... Corey lacks wit, he's not as quick as Freeze is on topics which is funny because I'm going to see this dude on Sunday :snoop: Freeze can shoot the shyt while Corey usually falls back on certain topics where he has material, e.g. baby mamas, gay people, Foxxhole.

My point was Freeze is definitely needed on this show, he fills in the gap whereas Darlene and Zo would fake laugh the shyt off, Freeze and Corey feed off each other.
Agree to disagree bruh.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im tired of them talking about steven A. That shyt gets annoying. Why they keep watching him. They giving him to much power. I fast forward that shyt.

Sometimes they sound so hypocritical when they try to attack serious topics.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im tired of them talking about steven A. That shyt gets annoying. Why they keep watching him. They giving him to much power. I fast forward that shyt.

Sometimes they sound so hypocritical when they try to attack serious topics.

:what: Then stop watching.

Why bytch and keep watching. :camby:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Then stop watching.

Why bytch and keep watching. :camby:
:cape:
Stfu breh. You wanna hear them spend an hour on steven a every episode? Like corey has stated many times he got no problem with people coming at him.

I can enjoy something and not suck off everything they do. I believe the show has improved cause they can actually evolve. And not stay stagnant(apparently like you want them to be).

You the worst.
@Black Nostaljack:salute:

Last edited:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Freez Luv is definately wittier. He needs his own show. The jamaican and spanish accents be havin me :deadrose:. Them 2 doin stand up back to back would be a killer. Zo needs to stop playin the middle of the road role. Its messed up cause I listen to the roll out show and I know poetess know corey be goin in on her.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm always watching/listening to the show when im either on the bus or train going to or from work. And i can't control my laughter at all, im fuccing gut busting laughing in public, with no fukks given.
Word up man Im laughing out loud walking out watever. People don't understand we getting free top notch comedy on a weekly basis. Shyt just be random as fukk.