The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

I_Q

All Star
Daps
what corey say about og triple og poetess?
She was making money off his show at RMC and he didn't know about it, she also played him and the owner against each other even though him and Corey never met. He's gone in on her on at least 4 different shows dating back to last year lol on one of the June shows Zo said she don't even talk to him anymore because of Corey

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Damn speedy. well he did forget about the other cast to go back to poetess, knowing she gonna run the show.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
lew dix wildin on this dude promoting the book :dead:

:krs: nikki pam back and she apologized to poetess or tweetin shyt about her. speedy wife wont like this

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Tonight's 5150 show had so much promise topic wise, but Corey derailed it with fakkit yet again. They really needed Freeze Luv on tonight's show because tonight was a huge miss.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Tonight's 5150 show had so much promise topic wise, but Corey derailed it with fakkit yet again. They really needed Freeze Luv on tonight's show because tonight was a huge miss.
What do you mean by the bold? I haven't seen it yet. Is Bobby back? To be honest the new bootleg 5150 isn't as funny as his foxxhole or Rmc on
Air shows.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What do you mean by the bold? I haven't seen it yet. Is Bobby back? To be honest the new bootleg 5150 isn't as funny as his foxxhole or Rmc on
Air shows.
They were going to talk about black folks who c00n then get their wake up calls, but Corey went in on Don Lemon which led to 90% of the show being about gays & transgender people:snoop: He had his cousin & his cousin's friend there and they kinda caught some feelings towards the chat room.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
They were going to talk about black folks who c00n then get their wake up calls, but Corey went in on Don Lemon which led to 90% of the show being about gays & transgender people:snoop: He had his cousin & his cousin's friend there and they kinda caught some feelings towards the chat room.

Sounds like another bullshyt show then. I'm getting sick of this corny shyt. All the news out there in the world and he goes straight for the fukking same gay truffle butter shyt.

I take it he still didn't talk about the church burnings and all the other shyt going on like he promised on his birthday show?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Sounds like another bullshyt show then. I'm getting sick of this corny shyt. All the news out there in the world and he goes straight for the fukking same gay truffle butter shyt.

I take it he still didn't talk about the church burnings and all the other shyt going on like he promised on his birthday show?
He kinda touched on it but he was supposed to dedicate a whole show to it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
@Rell84shots when is darlene's book comin' out? i thought it was suppose come out back in april :dahell:
Probably ran into another complication, they're all having delays with their shyt. Corey said the designer he got for the 5150 gear is taking too long to finish the merchandise, so he's going to go talk to him and see wtf is going on.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Probably ran into another complication, they're all having delays with their shyt. Corey said the designer he got for the 5150 gear is taking too long to finish the merchandise, so he's going to go talk to him and see wtf is going on.

damn :wow: