The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Do you know the date of Bobby's last show? That would be interesting to rewatch. Seeing him on Zo What recently tells me that it's definitely not about drinking. Corey must have really hurt that dude's feelings.

It was one of the last shows but not the last show, and i think you're right about it not being about drinking because he sounds & looks very normal on Zo's show.

I'm not going back to 2012. We talking bout know and zo let's Corey lead and run his show.
You can go to shows this year and see Zo go on long ass speeches where it takes him 10mins to get to the point.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

It was one of the last shows but not the last show, and i think you're right about it not being about drinking because he sounds & looks very normal on Zo's show.

You can go to shows this year and see Zo go on long ass speeches where it takes him 10mins to get to the point.

Nah its about Bob drinking Corey keep bring it up after he left the show and I dont like ole girl with her sneak dissing. Corey said that's a disease (his drinking)