The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Not surprised, He's only good when he has a strong cast and he fukked all that up back in 09 when he lost half his crew. He had some success with RAR but he's never duplicated the greatness of SCC back in 08.
:wtf: they got fired for "racist" jokes though not the quality of the show.

at 1:57 is when it started and continued the rest of the show. I believe kente's jew joked sealed their fate and they knew it too

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:wtf: they got fired for "racist" jokes though not the quality of the show.

at 1:57 is when it started and continued the rest of the show. I believe kente's jew joked sealed their fate and they knew it too

If you think Roll Out is on the same level as Speedy's Comedy Corner then i don't know what to tell you, Roll Out is like the 3rd name change for the show. His show has been :flabbynsick: status for a while now, and if that joke cost them the show then that was just an excuse to get rid of it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

We need to keep an eye out for Corey, when they start talking about white folks you can see a sudden shift in his demeanor and he doesn't go in like he usually does. It seems his checks are getting more zeros added to them.:mjpls:

And to the poster above you're absolutely correct, Corey will spend 20mins on a joke that stopped being funny after 5mins.