The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
What's you guys ideal line up for the 5150 show? Mine would be Corey,Bobby, Zo,Claudia Jordan, Lunelle and TDP.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
shyt got real with Corey & Darlene:ohhh: Corey goes on too long with the gay shyt and making white people seem invincible, but outside of that i don't have any problems with him. Darlene has always been that way when it comes to the sexual stuff so that wasn't surprising, she reminds me of Lewis Dix when Speedy's show would talk about sex.
Corey is a real nikka but he's bought into the white supremacist ideology just like most white and black Americans have, even when Zo bobby and even freez try to educate him he goes back to how white people won't allow certain shyt to go down. When freez bought up the black guy who got into the 1% corey took it back to bin laden. I remember it was one show where they discussed gas prices and corey started talking to bobby like he wasn't shyt because he wouldn't agree that white people control gas prices, I really can't blame bobby for taking a leave from the 5150

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
What's you guys ideal line up for the 5150 show? Mine would be Corey,Bobby, Zo,Claudia Jordan, Lunelle and TDP.
if you want tdp just listen to the roll out show. in fact listen to this episode, they killed that jocena chick the whole show :dead:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Corey, Bobby, Lunelle, Zo, Freeze, Darlene

Lunelle would be an excellent balance for Darlene's whininess.
This week's episode showed me that Bobby is definitely needed if that Spanish dude has a spot; OG is 1000 times better than that lame.

Corey is a real nikka but he's bought into the white supremacist ideology just like most white and black Americans have, even when Zo bobby and even freez try to educate him he goes back to how white people won't allow certain shyt to go down. When freez bought up the black guy who got into the 1% corey took it back to bin laden. I remember it was one show where they discussed gas prices and corey started talking to bobby like he wasn't shyt because he wouldn't agree that white people control gas prices, I really can't blame bobby for taking a leave from the 5150
Yeah, I find myself disagreeing with more and more of Corey's rants. Almost facepalming a couple of his "points", I don't know if he's joking or legit at this point.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We discussed that show a couple of pages back, Corey was really uninformed about world politics and Bobby was schooling him and it seemed like his pride was hurt. Bobby basically told him how China is buying up US property with ease because the US is in so much debt to China, Corey acted like it was bullshyt even though a quick google search will prove it to be true. Cacs are #1 in this country but worldwide they ain't shyt, the US picks on countries that they know don't have the artillery to fight back but look at how North Korea got them to back down.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I think thats the real reason why Bobby is on hiatus from the show bobby was trying to tell him about the gas prices and corey just dismissed it like he didn't know what he was talking about. They'll have a serious topic for the show but talk about "ass twizzlers" :scust:for fifteen minutes then get back on the original topic bobby's old school he aint into stuff like that

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Corey is right a littile bit tho, those 1% blacks "africans" have fukd up they own countries with help from other rich white folks to keep they own people down for riches

Bobby was right & wrong(he haven't research correctly/ or phrase it right) at the same time on the topic but you can tell he knew more than zo on this topic, that's why zo didnt really go to detail with his try too hard shyt