The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I think thats the real reason why Bobby is on hiatus from the show bobby was trying to tell him about the gas prices and corey just dismissed it like he didn't know what he was talking about. They'll have a serious topic for the show but talk about "ass twizzlers" :scust:for fifteen minutes then get back on the original topic bobby's old school he aint into stuff like that
Plus he have a problem with alcohol, dude came drunk ass fuk

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
They clown her all the time she's just uncomfortable when they start asking her personal sex questions, i can't stand it when Zo tries to turn 5150 into Zo What extended.
nah man she get offended little too much when they pick on her, she talk shyt about bobby but she cant take a joke

zo do a little to much im still laughting at the car thing

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
It feels that Corey feels he needs to do the show even while his filming black jesus and him and Zo haven't thought about an actual decent topic.

I find 5150 is always at it's best when something has happened then we get that mix of serious discussion and corey acting the fool. The chatroom has been missed these last two shows they really encourage Corey and come with some good stuff. I was cracking up at Zo's cranium though.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I can't take zo serious after hearing his segment on speedy show which is some scamming ass fortune telling and astrology shyt. :camby:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I've been listening to old episodes of Speedy while at work and i forgot how crazy that show would get, they fukked up when they fired Tanjareen and replaced her with Shanae Hall:scust: