The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

We need to keep an eye out for Corey, when they start talking about white folks you can see a sudden shift in his demeanor and he doesn't go in like he usually does. It seems his checks are getting more zeros added to them.:mjpls:

And to the poster above you're absolutely correct, Corey will spend 20mins on a joke that stopped being funny after 5mins.

Any real topics?I just watched flex that shyt got me hype'd

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Any real topics?I just watched flex that shyt got me hype'd
Nope, they tried but it fell apart before it went anywhere. Darlene's loose talk really gives them material to joke about, but she wasn't there because her grandmother passed away. This episode is a miss outside of the last minutes when they talk about fukking elderly women:russ:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Nope, they tried but it fell apart before it went anywhere. Darlene's loose talk really gives them material to joke about, but she wasn't there because her grandmother passed away. This episode is a miss outside of the last minutes when they talk about fukking elderly women:russ:
Dam, is bobby back?did they even talk about current events, like the white lady that went blackface?

:upsetfavre:These dudes need to get back on track

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dam, is bobby back?did they even talk about current events, like the white lady that went blackface?

:upsetfavre:These dudes need to get back on track
That was the topic that fizzled out. This was a terrible show tbh and i'm wondering about the future of the show, topics wise Zo is killing it on his show and for the past few weeks i've been looking forward to his show more than 5150. This was the first time i felt annoyed with Corey, Darlene's grandmother just passed and he's still bytching about the little spat they had a couple of weeks ago. I hope they get their shyt together when they move to the youtube studios because i would hate to see the show disappear again.

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
That was the topic that fizzled out. This was a terrible show tbh and i'm wondering about the future of the show, topics wise Zo is killing it on his show and for the past few weeks i've been looking forward to his show more than 5150. This was the first time i felt annoyed with Corey, Darlene's grandmother just passed and he's still bytching about the little spat they had a couple of weeks ago. I hope they get their shyt together when they move to the youtube studios because i would hate to see the show disappear again.

Yeah, I agree with you about the Zo morning show because he's discussing real pressing issues & subjects, not just random, general shyt. But I can't deal with all the constant TVone ads on Zo's show & sometimes he has too many damn guests.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps

Damn Rita G can't take a fukking joke:stopitslime: He says next week will be dedicated to the Charleston terrorist attack, he felt like since it's his B-Day he wanted to have fun this week then get serious next week.

:wtb: These shows get worse & worse every week! :snoop:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
This week was actually pretty funny, but i think next week is when we get that real 5150 we've been missing.

Hopefully they'll go back to the old 5150 formula soon, as I wasn't feeling this weeks show. However, with such a serious topic as the Charleston Church shooting, Corey should eliminate intellectual lightweights like Darlene & Freeze Love off next weeks show, but of course that's probably wishful thinking, LOL.