The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully they'll go back to the old 5150 formula soon, as I wasn't feeling this weeks show. However, with such a serious topic as the Charleston Church shooting, Corey should eliminate intellectual lightweights like Darlene & Freeze Love off next weeks show, but of course that's probably wishful thinking, LOL.
if he does that then who gonna be on there besides zo:francis:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
if he does that then who gonna be on there besides zo:francis:

Hopefully they'll go back to the old 5150 formula soon, as I wasn't feeling this weeks show. However, with such a serious topic as the Charleston Church shooting, Corey should eliminate intellectual lightweights like Darlene & Freeze Love off next weeks show, but of course that's probably wishful thinking, LOL.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Bro. Darlene is still a dime :noah:

dap and +rep, real nikka post :myman:

honestly, i've know i've said this bout women like kim kardashian, jennifer lopez and amber rose but darlene ortiz is the finest, sexiest, most attractive woman of all time in my honest opinion. when you factor in her looks and then her personality too, like she's the perfect woman :ohlawd:

she got the perfect personality too; just seem cool as hell, sweet, kind, funny... just an all around wonderful woman :mjcry:

i want me a mexican woman like just like her :noah:

darlene was shyttin' on women in the late 80's (only exception was vanity but they were a competition for each other imo)

darlene back in the late 80's :noah::whew::banderas::wow:
600full-darlene-ortiz.jpg

darlene today, still got it :whew::ohlawd:

ca56e246306a65864c796689a0bff6e6

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Freeze ain't an idiot man.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
when is darlene's book suppose to come out? i thought it was suppose to have come out a few months back :dwillhuh: