The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Freeze is cool, but they need to bring Bobby back

I think they could have both on. I like Freeze, his brought some funny insights the last few episodes.

What they need to do and Corey has mentioned it is move to a bigger place. That place they're using is cramped as hell.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Darlene gave Corey that work her impersonation was dead on. :russ:

They do go on and on about nonsensical shyt pertaining to sex way too much.

Show could use more thought process in planning topics. I tune in for some light hearted laughs, but they can definitely do better. Just look at the episode where Bobby brought on his friend that was a bodyguard. They chopped it up and gave out a lot of great information on health & wellness.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
@Ronnie Lott i just finished watchin' it :lolbron:

i mean, darlene seems like woman with class. like any woman with a sense of humor, she jokes and all but also any woman with class or respect for herself ain't gon go into what they do in their personal lives or on and on bout nasty shyt like "taint" and eatin' ass :pachaha:

darlene was right and i repsect what she said 100%. i was beginnin' to think women like her ain't even exist no mo :mjcry:

her impersonation of corey was right on the money too :russ:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I got the notification on my phone but I was mad busy and hopefully next week is live cause the chatroom be goin in

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
shyt got real with Corey & Darlene:ohhh: Corey goes on too long with the gay shyt and making white people seem invincible, but outside of that i don't have any problems with him. Darlene has always been that way when it comes to the sexual stuff so that wasn't surprising, she reminds me of Lewis Dix when Speedy's show would talk about sex.