Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I've been catching up on some of my backlog. Some Marvel reviews..

Sam Wilson Captain America has to be one of the best books on the market right now. If you're not reading this do yourself a favor and pick it up. The issue with the public defender is a microcosm of a system that punishes poor ppl and mainly poor ppl of color.

Uncanny X-Men, which was going strong has been bogged down by the Inhuman vs X-Men crossover.

The first issue of Kingpin was intriguing as well as Bullseye.

I'm not feeling the new Ghost Rider and I've dropped Totally Awesome Hulk.

I'm on the verge of dropping Black Panther and World of Wakanda. Both are a chore to read.

Captain America: Steve Rodgers has been consistently good and I'm eager to see where they're going with this.

The Avengers storyline with Kang is dragging on and needs to wrap up immediately.

The latest issue of Ultimates was entertaining and I want more cosmic shenanigans.

Unworthy Thor and Thor continue to both be good reads. Jane Foster as Thor has actually been a refreshing take on the character.

Clone saga two or whatever it's called....glad that's done....

Punisher has been consistent fukkery.

Hulk (she hulk) has been building up nicely. That creepy lady tho...

Infamous and Invincible Iron Man have been decent. RiRi is an interesting character but not a fan of Bendis' plots or overly wordy dialogue.
yeah, Sam Wilson book is dope as hell! they really went in with realism in this book. shyt is poppin on all cylinders.

the end of Kingpin #1 i dont know, for some reason i dont think he killed that fiend. still a great way to start this series off. and that Bullseye book is pure fukkery!
im not feeling the new Ghost Rider book like that either. shyt is kinda corny to be honest.

Im up in the air with BP and the World of Wakanda books. shyts are like a toss up as to whether we'll get a good issue or a garbage one with each release. feel like im being trolled.
Steve Rogers book is hilarious to me! and the ridiculousness just keeps getting better!

that last issue of the Punisher was fukked up and funny at the same time
homie on the boats wife and kid get blown up with them 2 detectives and he on some "oh well" shyt :mjlol:

and that She-Hulk book is dope
i dont even think she Hulked out yet and im drawn into this with that weird girl

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Hqka2q1.jpg

:russ:

iMvuVOk.jpg
:damn:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
she was brotherhood. emma heel turning is about as shocking as magneto heel turning
Emma was Hellfire Club and has been a teacher/X man since at least 1994. So this is going a different direction but she's not as smart as Sinister or even Sebastian Shaw. We'll see.

I haven't read Kingpin #1 but I expect that to be good.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Emma was Hellfire Club and has been a teacher/X man since at least 1994. So this is going a different direction but she's not as smart as Sinister or even Sebastian Shaw. We'll see.

i dont know why i was thinking brotherhood.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I

I'm just happy she's no longer an X-Man. Cyke tossed her aside some time ago, so why is she still hanging around? It's not like the rest of the squad like her at all