Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
17039124_10101223408013042_5140961217887719118_o.jpg

Daps
He's the only one that could with the power to create a fake backstory, fool any kind of scanner, create that magical photo album and disappear at will, all while acting immature.
The odd thing is that he was Oz's prisoner along with Doomsday, but he appeared as Clark before Doomsday got captured, meaning he escaped and time travelled a few weeks back to start posing as Clark

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Bullseye fukkery is at an all time high right now!!:russ:

Marvel/Disney wanna get into the hard R movie side of things they gotta get homie a solo flik :russ:

Marvel got some dope books right now
If you about the foolishness

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been catching up on some of my backlog. Some Marvel reviews..

Sam Wilson Captain America has to be one of the best books on the market right now. If you're not reading this do yourself a favor and pick it up. The issue with the public defender is a microcosm of a system that punishes poor ppl and mainly poor ppl of color.

Uncanny X-Men, which was going strong has been bogged down by the Inhuman vs X-Men crossover.

The first issue of Kingpin was intriguing as well as Bullseye.

I'm not feeling the new Ghost Rider and I've dropped Totally Awesome Hulk.

I'm on the verge of dropping Black Panther and World of Wakanda. Both are a chore to read.

Captain America: Steve Rodgers has been consistently good and I'm eager to see where they're going with this.

The Avengers storyline with Kang is dragging on and needs to wrap up immediately.

The latest issue of Ultimates was entertaining and I want more cosmic shenanigans.

Unworthy Thor and Thor continue to both be good reads. Jane Foster as Thor has actually been a refreshing take on the character.

Clone saga two or whatever it's called....glad that's done....

Punisher has been consistent fukkery.

Hulk (she hulk) has been building up nicely. That creepy lady tho...

Infamous and Invincible Iron Man have been decent. RiRi is an interesting character but not a fan of Bendis' plots or overly wordy dialogue.