Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
EXCLUSIVE: Full DC/Looney Tunes Solicits Features Wonder Woman vs Tazmanian Devil

DC Comics teased the crossovers in mid-February, and Tom King outed himself as the writer of the Batman/Elmer Fudd one-shot, but the details about the upcoming DCU/Looney Tunes special have been kept under wraps — until now.

CBR has the exclusive debut of the solicitation text and creative teams for ever one of the June-shipping one-shots. Joining the four originally teased crossovers are Legion of Super-Heroes/Bugs Bunny, and Wonder Woman/Tasmanian Devil; you can check out all of the cover art and creative team info below.

Some of this shyt looks :banderas:

Marvin the Martian vs. Martian Manhunter :krs:
Wile E Coyote hires Lobo to kill the Roadrunner :russ:
Elmer Fudd hunts down Batman in Gotham City :whoo:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_oljlqbXAx21rvya9ro1_1280.png

tumblr_om7c56lf2E1rvya9ro1_1280.png

tumblr_inline_om67scjTUC1rp2l9y_1280.png

tumblr_olskn8wjEY1rvya9ro1_1280.png

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
i dont buy that. if you dont write things because you feel you can take them elsewhere,then you have a one track mind and arent a very talented writer.

and when it comes to miles. america and kamala with the current climate of the marvel u, you shouldnt have to rack your brain to come up with new antagonists for them. and that goes for robbie, nova, and viv as well

Like for Miles, they could give him Alpha as an archnemesis. He was a dude they tried to make happen, didn't, and now he's in limbo. Get an obscure villain for Ms. Marvel, or some new Inhuman. No idea what they could do for Moon Girl, since she's hella young. They can develop a villain for Riri, but since most of Iron Man's villains are shytty, no idea how to do that. She does need her own colorway though. And there's still the remaining Runaways and Avengers Academy that they could turn evil.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Like for Miles, they could give him Alpha as an archnemesis. He was a dude they tried to make happen, didn't, and now he's in limbo. Get an obscure villain for Ms. Marvel, or some new Inhuman. No idea what they could do for Moon Girl, since she's hella young. They can develop a villain for Riri, but since most of Iron Man's villains are shytty, no idea how to do that. She does need her own colorway though. And there's still the remaining Runaways and Avengers Academy that they could turn evil.

shyt, for miles they could bring in a spider thats a corrupted ultimate pete that would force miles to remember his life on earth 1610 and all that hes lost. give him that classic spider man level of tragedy

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The last issue of Ms Marvel dropped to 19k sales. Two prior issues before that were 24k and 23k.

I feel she's a great character and i'm definitely still in her fanclub but her book, altho well written last i checked, did get stale for me. I just need a little more. idk

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
The last issue of Ms Marvel dropped to 19k sales. Two prior issues before that were 24k and 23k.

I feel she's a great character and i'm definitely still in her fanclub but her book, altho well written last i checked, did get stale for me. I just need a little more. idk

Yea, i feel you. The last 3 issues have been :ld; at best.

I trust that G Willow Wilson will put her in a better storyline soon

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Polaris is gonna be in the new X men live action series. Best news of the year for me. I've have LONG wanted Magnetos youngest daughter in the middle of everything
Stephen Moyer (True Blood) as Reed Stewart, the father of the mutant children.

Amy Acker (Person of Interest, Angel) as Kate Stewart, Reed’s estranged wife.

Natalie Alyn Lind (Gotham, The Goldbergs) as Lauren Stewart, Reed and Kate’s daughter.

Sean Teale (Incorporated) as Marcos Diaz/Eclipse, “a bit of a rebel who struggles when it comes to working with others” whose powers involve manipulating and absorbing photons.

Emma Dumont (Aquarius, Inherent Vice) as Lorna Dane/Polaris, a mutant who can sense and manipulate magnetism.
FX’s UNTITLED X-MEN SERIES adds six more to cast

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Anyone read the first series of John Woo's 7 Brothers? I found the trade at the last show I was at. Almost done with issue 2 and it's good, so far. The art is beautiful and Ennis wrote it.