Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:rudy: The cosmic/super-power stuff is more believable than a crazy war vet kicking in doors and bodying hundreds of dudes and going to war with gangs and organized crime syndicates for years and never getting touched to me.

When dealing with cosmic and superpower stuff you already suspend the laws of physics because it's understood to be fantastic science fiction. It's harder for me to accept people who are just athletes and fighters beating up and subduing hundreds of ninjas with swords and hitmen armed with machines guns. That's why I don't really fukk with those street level books.
I'm saying you know how many times Frank Castle has been thrown out of buildings? Explosions?

He's been through shyt that makes Spidey take a few days off, I'm supposed to believe Frank Castle can just walk it off?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I'm saying you know how many times Frank Castle has been thrown out of buildings? Explosions?

He's been through shyt that makes Spidey take a few days off, I'm supposed to believe Frank Castle can just walk it off?

And he's gotta be pretty :flabbynsick: by now....like in his 40's.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Yea, you're supposed to believe it. Hes the man. Toughest human being in the marvel universe.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think these marvel max comics should be how marvel does its entire line. Stan Lee is soft criticizing the line. They spit a lot of truth on the low.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: The cosmic/super-power stuff is more believable than a crazy war vet kicking in doors and bodying hundreds of dudes and going to war with gangs and organized crime syndicates for years and never getting touched to me.

When dealing with cosmic and superpower stuff you already suspend the laws of physics because it's understood to be fantastic science fiction. It's harder for me to accept people who are just athletes and fighters beating up and subduing hundreds of ninjas with swords and hitmen armed with machines guns. That's why I don't really fukk with those street level books.

Yes the punishers a weird character. They need to fix his interractions in the marvel universe. Write him smarter more like a$$hole batman .Like in civil war he was written as crazy like he shot the low level criminals in front of everyone soon as they were talking :wtb: he should be smart and cunning not a trigger happy idiot

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
And he's gotta be pretty :flabbynsick: by now....like in his 40's.

did they redo his origin yet, because frank was in vietnam. then again he was chopped up by daken and brought back as frankstein, then put into a younger cloned body or something like hat. think magic was involved somehow.....

Yes the punishers a weird character. They need to fix his interractions in the marvel universe. Write him smarter more like a$$hole batman .Like in civil war he was written as crazy like he shot the low level criminals in front of everyone soon as they were talking :wtb: he should be smart and cunning not a trigger happy idiot

actually the way they are writing him now is as pretty much a batman/slade(without enhancements) level vigilante who plans everything through. peep the new punisher miniseries warzone.

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
New Avengers was GANGSTA to me. Hickman is tha best when it comes to

wild science fiction (Future Foundation, Manhattan Projects, Fantastic Four).

Can't wait to see what else he got in store. Plus I can't wait to see Black

Panther beat Namor ass for destroying Wakanda. :ooh:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Finally read #700

I liked it. We all; know what's going to happen later on plus Ock as Spidey seems like its going to interesting. I liked the awkward scenes with MJ.

Venom 29 was dope

Morbius #1 was really good