Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
Anybody read that graphic novel "ZOO"? It's about a scientist discovering

that all the animals on Earth are going crazy and attacking humans.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Yes the punishers a weird character. They need to fix his interractions in the marvel universe. Write him smarter more like a$$hole batman .Like in civil war he was written as crazy like he shot the low level criminals in front of everyone soon as they were talking :wtb: he should be smart and cunning not a trigger happy idiot

They made him look like a bytch in civil war, it pissed me off

Saint of Commerce

Debts is paid in the Death Parade
Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
all i know is hypernaturals # 7 was :mindblown:, this dude sublime is easily gunnin 4 the illest "new" villain out, that nikkaz story is prolly the best i've seen in a minute as far as origins are concerned, good shyt.

as far as new avengers # 1, i fux with it, a nice "prelude" issue, t'challa on his king of the dead shyt is ruffling a lot of feathers, they mad my nikka got the spotlight right now :youngsabo:

DMR

Killa
Daps
How has it been? Ennis is starting to become a fav of mine. I'm picking up on Hitman and I wanna get into the Preacher series.

a little bit dragged out till the end, nonetheless excellent writing, many :whoo: scenes, read it and you wont be disappointed

oh and Preacher is a MUST READ, one of the if not the greatest series of all time

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Punisher killing Micro. The guy who helped him find marks for eons.

punishermax.jpeg