Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How exactly did he go out? I haven't read it and I won't, but I'm just curious how they made him go out bytchmade.

They've turned him into such a bytch ever since Stracyzinki's run. It all started with that stupid Sins Past shyt. So he never fukked Gwen Stacy, the true love of his life, who he loved even more than MJ, but Norman Osborn beat it up, seeded it up, and raised his kids and told them he was the father and brainwashed them to try and kill him. :snoop:

How can you respect a character after that?

He freed villains to try and beat ock spidey but wait ock had a mindshield so that he couldn't switch bodies with him again. He then like gives ock his memories and realizes ock always wanted to be a hero , and ock decides to do good as spidey no wait actually be superior :beli: Pete just fades out like a bytch . I'm sure they will use some brain pattern thing to bring him back but still :scusthov:

the ultimate Spider-Man went out fighting and gave his life to save people by not getting medical help. The real Peter gets stuck in a old decrepit niccas body :why:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
_tempAmazing_Spider-Man_700_Finale_(Scanbro).cbr-048.jpg

spidey-700-page-4_3_r560.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that last panel is out of place.

and while some of you know that, some will simply start screaming and throwing their keyboards at the sight of it.

ASM-700-049_zpsc2ec3b8a.jpg

ASM-700-050_zps23e3bc56.jpg

ASM-700-051_zpsfb7ecc53.jpg

ASM-700-052_zpsa2033d77.jpg
Thanks I couldn't link the other pages got frustrated and said fukk it lol
The rubbing it in soon as he's dead gets me :why: nicca already saying how hes going to surpass Parker one of the greatest marvel heroes ever . And if he smashes mj :why: that's messed up . fukk you Octavius

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I didn't even know Dr. Oct came back this year..I didn't check on that Spider Island stuff. I was into the top Bat and X titles over everything else.

This ending would of made sense if it was like the scenario from Fantastic Four #500 when Doom had everyone beat and could of switched minds with Reed and left him in hell. But all they did was have Doom melt his face. Dr. Ock getting away with this much and outsmarting Spider-Man on this level is a little beyond the realm of sense. It just doesn't add up. Spider-Man found a way to trick Magik and Colossus into defeat but goes out like this? It's twisted.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Beast is getting a new look in All New X-Men #5 :
No more big kitty cat, looks like they are going back to the more ape-like version
nuoldbeast.jpg

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
anyone here keep up with earth two?

I have been really enjoying Earth 2...curious to see what the E2 versions of Doctor Fate and the Spectre will eventually be like. Hopefully they keep the classic Fate helmet, that is one if the best designs in comics and needs no tweaking.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Earth 2 has been GREAT. Terry Sloan is getting his Maxwell Lord on, and I LOVE it.

I cant wait to see how much a teamwrecker Steppenwolf is, but I like the way you have these.... huge threats lingering in the background, instead of being punched in the face at teh forefront.

The whole series feels like Checkmate used to. Very dark, foreboding and broody.

I hope it goes for 100+ issues, cause Robinson is great at planning for the looooong term when he doesn't have editorial and crossovers breathing down his neck.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The fact that Robinson has carte blanche to create a new universe is one of the best things about Earth 2.
All the editorial interference was what I blamed the incoherence of his Justice League run on.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Apparently X Factor writer Peter David had a stroke. That's one of the books I respect the most. Sad thing to hear about this close to the New Year's. His last 8 issues had been very strong work and he was taking the lead as the best writer in the X franchise with Gillen being on the Avengers side of the world.