Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Old head/Traditionalist Rant: I HATE seeing gay shyt in comics. fukking hate it. Apollo was one of my fave characters but the gay shyt fukked with me. It's like there are signs of it in all the major books now. Which is why I've pretty much stopped reading them. And don't get me started on the feminist bullshyt. All these new females leads. It's like the big two are using the gay and the feminine shyt as a gimmick to lure more readers. Well they can have that bullshyt.
End rant.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Fellas, how long before Marvel announces a Cloak and Dagger ongoing series with shytty art to coincide with Ty's new tv show? :lupe:

And will we support Ty?

Yall made Miles go platnium, Riri platinium, Cage top 5 Netflix all time, and BP triple platnium (kindly stop supporting that shyt now tho, thanks). Yall answered the call every single time :ohlawd:but still I ask more of you, will we support Ty? :damn:
Depends? If it's Ultimate Cloak and Dagger. fukk Yeah I'm copping:feedme:

But normal old school cloak and dagger.:francis:. I'm good B.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Old head/Traditionalist Rant: I HATE seeing gay shyt in comics. fukking hate it. Apollo was one of my fave characters but the gay shyt fukked with me. It's like there are signs of it in all the major books now. Which is why I've pretty much stopped reading them. And don't get me started on the feminist bullshyt. All these new females leads. It's like the big two are using the gay and the feminine shyt as a gimmick to lure more readers. Well they can have that bullshyt.
End rant.
I have been a comic book fan since time immemorial and while I love and appreciate the old comics as a black reader comic books needed to change. All books were white males lead except for spawn but you would never know he was black. That needed to change and I am glad the big two are bringing fans kicking and screaming into the future.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
RiRi really going by Iron Heart huh?:stopitslime:

And Moon Girl shyt is pretty funny tho
Got OG Dr.Doom poppin up outa nowhere with the fukkery

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I have been a comic book fan since time immemorial and while I love and appreciate the old comics as a black reader comic books needed to change. All books were white males lead except for spawn but you would never know he was black. That needed to change and I am glad the big two are bringing fans kicking and screaming into the future.

those fans are dropping off, and noones picking up the slack. and it doesnt help that a lot of the new characters and directives arent really fun or interesting to read about. like america chavez, is there a reason that noone checks her young ass? she throws chairs at carol. ok. but shes running around like her shyt doesnt stink, and thats bad enough when its stark doing that fukk shyt. im also curious why none of these new characters that have been around for a hot minute, but have no villains of their own?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those fans are dropping off, and noones picking up the slack. and it doesnt help that a lot of the new characters and directives arent really fun or interesting to read about. like america chavez, is there a reason that noone checks her young ass? she throws chairs at carol. ok. but shes running around like her shyt doesnt stink, and thats bad enough when its stark doing that fukk shyt. im also curious why none of these new characters that have been around for a hot minute, but have no villains of their own?
comic books have always been a niche market. The need to find a way to move comic books online and they will be fine.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Because writers would rather save a bunch of their own ideas for any creator owned stuff they create.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BlackMondayMurders-05_cvr.jpg

:merchant::whoo:

April though :dwillhuh: