Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex

There's been about a billion and 1 different DCEU Green Lantern Corps rumor threads over the years, from Tyreese casting rumors to Chris Pine, etc. But there isn't an official movie thread for it that I found.

As a GL John Stewart stan, if I create such a thread and identify all the other threads over the years, would you be able to merge them?

It might take a minute, but yeah.

Fred.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I'm not happy about it either, but let's not act like we didn't see this coming a mile away :russ:

Avengers, :picard: GoTG, :picard: X-Men :picard:... and yall thought Bendis was gon pass on putting this on his resume? :lolbron:

Don't lie. Instead, get ready for pages upon pages of dialogue filler where each character repeats the last thing the last character said but as a question!:blessed:

(:mjcry:)

Watch the first villain gonna be an out of character Count Nefaria or Dorammu

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
gl1kjMF.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:mjlol: @ Nighthawk whoopin Hawkeyes ass while his partner tries to get some from Red Wolf in Occupy Avengers

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:aicmon: So now
the "real' Gwen Stacey
is back? I need to catch up on Spiderman to fully appreciate this fukkery.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Batman/Flash Crossover Set to Explore DC's Watchmen/Rebirth Mystery

Here’s DC’s official description of the storyline: “Two greatest detectives in the DC Universe unite to unravel the mystery behind a certain blood stained smiley face button stuck in the Batcave wall. However, what begins as a simple investigation soon turns deadly when the secrets of the button prove irresistible to an unwelcome third party — and it’s not who anyone suspects! This is a mystery woven throughout time, and the countdown starts here!”

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County

Here’s DC’s official description of the storyline: “Two greatest detectives in the DC Universe unite to unravel the mystery behind a certain blood stained smiley face button stuck in the Batcave wall. However, what begins as a simple investigation soon turns deadly when the secrets of the button prove irresistible to an unwelcome third party — and it’s not who anyone suspects! This is a mystery woven throughout time, and the countdown starts here!”

:whew: Cant wait. Especially after the last issue of Titans

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

:francis:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Where do you dl comics now? Im looking for that rorschach minutemen mini series and new star wars issues

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

This is such a stupid idea, I can't believe the same DC that's hitting a lot of right notes right now is pulling this shyt. :snoop: