Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I like the angle they're going with in Nightwing were reformed villains are getting framed. I'm interested to see where this story will go, although I already have my suspicions.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
defenders2017001_cov_flat2-p_2017.jpg

Marvel, Brian Michael Bendis Bringing Back 'The Defenders' Comic Book Series (Exclusive)

:patrice:

giphy.gif

no thank you.

edit: it depends on how well this Marquez dude can write.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm not happy about it either, but let's not act like we didn't see this coming a mile away :russ:

Avengers, :picard: GoTG, :picard: X-Men :picard:... and yall thought Bendis was gon pass on putting this on his resume? :lolbron:

Don't lie. Instead, get ready for pages upon pages of dialogue filler where each character repeats the last thing the last character said but as a question!:blessed:

(:mjcry:)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Nobody wanna see anymore of them stupid ass Marvel/DC crossovers :cambyaiplease:

Anyway...

Time to make Jeremy Lin an Avenger!
:troll:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Justice League vs Suicide Squad #4:blessed:
Eclipso motherfukkers!!!! Dude is one of my favorite underrated villains so if the diamond is back its owner cant be far behind. Max has no clue who or what he is fukking with.

Suicide Squad #9 showed the mission of the 1st Squad and just how cold-blooded Amanda Waller can be.

Southern b*stards #16...Coach aint shyt.

Uncanny Avengers is still annoying me. Deadpool escapes from Quicksilver and Red Skull and goes running to Dr. Strange? You already have Brother Voodoo whose magic has been useless as hell so why look for another magician instead of trying to locate one of the multiple real telepaths roaming around the Marvel U?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Do I need to read previous volumes outside of "Death of the Famiy" to follow this?

25135501.jpg
No
Marvel is in a rut now. Joe Qaesada needs to drop the beef and need a massive DC/Marvel crossover to give them life again.

That's why DC runs shyt. They do plenty of crossovers with other labels. Hell, they're doing 2 now.